[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Smoked Bleu Cheese

Smoked Bleu Cheese

General Chat for fans of Good Eats. Nothing is considered off topic (OT) here (but keep it clean, folks).

Smoked Bleu Cheese

Postby Butterbean » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Yes,. she can be very annoying, but credit where credit is due, I must thank Rachael Ray for making me aware of smoked bleu cheese. I have only found it available in crumbled form in my area, but it is fine in that form sprinkled in salads or on steamed asparagus (when one is too tired or rushed to do Hollandaise). Of course, you have to like bleu cheese ....

I'd like a single plum floating in perfume served in a man's hat.
Butterbean
Admiral of the Briners

Re: Smoked Bleu Cheese

Postby carla » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:55 pm

I'm finding it difficult to imagine; of course I'll try it if I see it!

I adore smoked gouda & cheddar. Oh, and mozz. Etc.
Resistance isn't about damaging the country, but protecting it.
carla
Admiral of the Briners

Postby Butterbean » Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:29 pm

carla wrote:I'm finding it difficult to imagine; of course I'll try it if I see it!

I've only found one brand in one local franchise megamart around here. You should have better luck in SoCal, I hope. When I google, there are many to choose from, but I don't see them on the shelves. Salemville is the brand.

Butterbean
Admiral of the Briners

Postby okbye » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:03 pm

I like Rachel Ray....and my dog loves her dog food. I don't lik bleu cheese so much though.
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious but I am so that's the way it comes out - Bill Hicks

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.“ Homer Simpson

Charlie Brooker: "What is the most complicated thing you do in your kitchen?"
David Mitchell: "Worry about death."
okbye
Crazy Aunt

Postby Butterbean » Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:24 pm

RayRay is one of the few FN stars whose recipes have actually inspired me to make one of her dishes. I do have to turn down the volume on het show because she's so loud, but she's better than most.

Butterbean
Admiral of the Briners

Postby tj » Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:53 am

"Bout any kind of blue cheese sounds smokin' to me!

Gotta find some of this.
tj
Admiral Briner

Return to General Chat