[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - RIP Greg Lake

RIP Greg Lake

General Chat for fans of Good Eats. Nothing is considered off topic (OT) here (but keep it clean, folks).

RIP Greg Lake

Postby carla » Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:40 pm

Thank you for the music of my childhood and life. I'm overcome, first Keith... Tis the natural order.

I guess most people, these days, have not heard From the Beginning or Lucky Man, which Greg wrote at age 12. Good thing he didn't throw out all his juvenilia.

Take a Pebble might be my favorite vocal of his.

Nutrocker! Father Christmas! May make it back onto the favorite lists.

KING CRIMSON 21st CENTURY SCHIZOID MAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-aeQW4aoRk
Sadly prophetic "Death seed blind man's greed
Poets' starving children bleed
Nothing he's got he really needs
Twenty first century schizoid man."

Nutrocker:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc3cNfn93Kw

Father Christmas, in St. Bride's Church. You gotta see this.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6-PAKOt7sM

I wish you a hopeful Christmas
I wish you a brave new year
All anguish, pain and sadness
Leave your heart and let your road be clear
They said there'll be snow at Christmas
They said there'll be peace on earth
Hallelujah, Noel be it heaven or hell
The Christmas we get we deserve
Resistance isn't about damaging the country, but protecting it.
carla
Admiral of the Briners

Return to General Chat