[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Woot! I lost 10 pounds!

Woot! I lost 10 pounds!

Discuss nutrition and fitness, find help with your diets, nutritious recipes, etc.

Moderator: mojopox

Woot! I lost 10 pounds!

Postby Andrew » Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:08 pm

I just recently started a diet of cutting back my calories and what I eat and walking about 25 minutes to an hour every single, or every other day, and I've lost 10 pounds.

I'm down to 217.

My goal ? 163. (What I weighed during my (short) time in the military!

:D
Andrew
Lieutenant Briner

Postby Cheryl » Sat Aug 09, 2008 9:37 am

Congratulations! :D
Cheryl

Re: Woot! I lost 10 pounds!

Postby kordiemoranto » Sun Dec 27, 2009 11:32 pm

I just read out our entire post, well congratulate to you,Best of luck for Future goals.
:clap:
kordiemoranto

Postby x76 » Tue Mar 23, 2010 8:31 pm

Way to go... small changes daily add up over time. You just have to find the wherewithal to stick to the straight and narrow...
x76
Seaman Apprentice Briner

Postby aarenlainey » Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:28 am

Follow healthy diet it's useful to achieve your goal and make you fit .

A healthy diet is one that helps maintain AND improve [[health]. It is important for the prevention of many chronic health risks such as: obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and cancer.

A healthy diet involves consuming appropriate amounts of all nutrients, and an adequate amount of water. Nutrients can be obtained from many different foods, so there are a wide variety of diets that may be considered healthy diets.
aarenlainey

Return to Fitness Forum