[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Livestrong.com

Livestrong.com

Discuss nutrition and fitness, find help with your diets, nutritious recipes, etc.

Moderator: mojopox

Livestrong.com

Postby devaldez » Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:19 am

So, I know I don't post here, but I have a site to tell you guys about in case you didn't know about it. livestrong.com has fitness and weight loss tools, but even cooler for me, they have an iPhone app (that's FREE) that syncs with the website and allows you to track food and exercise.

I've only been using it for a day now, but I'm already in love...
Officer of Shallow Thoughts, G.E.S. Chickeny Hands
"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn." - AB2
I've been kissed by a Pixie!
devaldez
Admiral Briner

Return to Fitness Forum