[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - 100 pushups. Give it another go, anyone?

100 pushups. Give it another go, anyone?

Discuss nutrition and fitness, find help with your diets, nutritious recipes, etc.

Moderator: mojopox

100 pushups. Give it another go, anyone?

Postby chefshawn » Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:28 pm

Since I'm taking 3 weeks off when my baby comes, and we no longer pay for a gym membership, I hope to get my lady and myself back into some kind of healthier routine. all we ever do is eat, sleep, work, and watch tv, and it's been pretty much that way since november!

i've revisited 100pushups.com and printed out the "pocketmod" journal for keeping up with it. i also went ahead and got the same programs printed out for 200situps and 200squats. i attempted all the programs consecutively last time, and all went well. i didnt make the goals, of course, not even after 12 weeks. however, i did enjoy the attempts, and felt good afterwards.

would anyone else be interested in joining me?

this forum is pretty quiet lately.

shawn
Official Keeper of the Cookbooks and Learner of New Things Daily

"but civilized man cannot live without cooks."
chefshawn
Big Brother

Re: 100 pushups. Give it another go, anyone?

Postby moonablaze » Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:10 am

I'm 2/3 of the way through the 200 squats program. did the test at the end of week 4, 110 squats.
A good cook is a sorceress who dispenses happiness.
- Elsa Schiapirelli

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." -Doug Larson
moonablaze
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby chefshawn » Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:57 am

wow, rock on!

squats i thought was the easiest one, back when i tried it. i remember doing 70ish on my initial test, but i never made it to 200.

chefshawn
Big Brother

Postby Myrealana » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:00 am

I started the 100 pushups program, and then I sprained my shoulder in karate and let it slide.

I'm ready to give it another go.
GONE, BABY, GONE.
Myrealana
Fleet Admiral Briner

Postby chefshawn » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:24 am

i've started my "logbook" thread.

if anyone else wants to start their own, feel free to copy n paste. i hope to edit in the initial tests for situps n squats later today.

chefshawn
Big Brother

Postby moonablaze » Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:38 am

finished 200 squats! (actually, I did it last week but I was so preoccupied with other stuff I forgot to post it)

next up, mastering the kettlebell!
A good cook is a sorceress who dispenses happiness.
- Elsa Schiapirelli

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." -Doug Larson
moonablaze
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby chefshawn » Thu Aug 05, 2010 12:56 pm

consecutively?! how long does it take, nonstop?

chefshawn
Big Brother

Return to Fitness Forum