[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Myrea's challenge thread

Myrea's challenge thread

Discuss nutrition and fitness, find help with your diets, nutritious recipes, etc.

Moderator: mojopox

Myrea's challenge thread

Postby Myrealana » Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:28 pm

Initial Tests:

Weight - 176#

Pushups - 17
Situps (Crunches) - 60
Squats - 200 -- it seems three years of practicing horse stance makes for strong legs. I could have kept going.

Week 1 Workouts:

Pushups:
Day 1 -
Day 2 -
Day 3 -

Situps -
Day 1 -
Day 2 -
Day 3 -

Notes:
Last edited by Myrealana on Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
GONE, BABY, GONE.
Myrealana
Fleet Admiral Briner

Re: Myrea's challenge thread

Postby chefshawn » Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:43 pm

you're goin for all three, too? awesome!

i think, since i was expecting to start after my baby was born, and we were expecting him 5 days ago, i'm ready to start tomorrow, nonetheless.

add to it, just for the hell of it, the first two weeks of south beach. this is either gonna be a really great, or a really bunnypoopish three week at-home vacation.

good luck to you!
Official Keeper of the Cookbooks and Learner of New Things Daily

"but civilized man cannot live without cooks."
chefshawn
Big Brother

Postby Myrealana » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:53 am

Day 1 of training is today. I start when I get home from work.

And, as edited above, I'm only doing the push up and sit up challenge.
GONE, BABY, GONE.
Myrealana
Fleet Admiral Briner

Postby chefshawn » Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:53 pm

wow, 200 just like that? bad@$$!

when i first tried the 200 squats initial test many, many moons ago, i did over 70. i was amazed, and was confused at the same time. maybe i had done them wrong? nope, i guess working on your feet all day helps, too.

how'd week one go?
Official Keeper of the Cookbooks and Learner of New Things Daily

"but civilized man cannot live without cooks."
chefshawn
Big Brother

Postby Myrealana » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:54 am

I fell down on the job, and didn't start last week like I planned.

Training starts today.
GONE, BABY, GONE.
Myrealana
Fleet Admiral Briner

Return to Fitness Forum