[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Midwest* Briner Meet - Sunday, May 25th

Midwest* Briner Meet - Sunday, May 25th

The cream of the crop.

Postby Kinsley » Sat May 17, 2008 3:48 pm

Radscientist wrote:Itchyfoot, thanks. If you can't find your DVDs, don't stress yourself out
trying to find it all lol.

If you DO have some of the right DVD, I would love to see the one with
the potatoe and yeast bread (sorry, forgot the episode name and numbers).

Hopefully that is ok with you itchyfoot :)

I have the DVDs of Fry Hard 2 and This Spud's For You. They don't
seem to be captioned. :?

I can show you how to cut up a chicken. My method is a bit less elegant
than AB's but it's effective.

The Artist formerly known as BigCrab


Image

"They were so preoccupied with what they could do, that they didn't
think about whether they should.''
- Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park .

"You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes,
you just might find, you get what you need."
- Mick
User avatar
Kinsley
Kindly Old Uncle
 
Posts: 7863
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Windsor Mill, MD

Postby Radscientist » Sat May 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Kinsley wrote:
Radscientist wrote:Itchyfoot, thanks. If you can't find your DVDs, don't stress yourself out
trying to find it all lol.

If you DO have some of the right DVD, I would love to see the one with
the potatoe and yeast bread (sorry, forgot the episode name and numbers).

Hopefully that is ok with you itchyfoot :)

I have the DVDs of Fry Hard 2 and This Spud's For You. They don't
seem to be captioned. :?

I can show you how to cut up a chicken. My method is a bit less elegant
than AB's but it's effective.


Not captioned? You do know how to turn on your TV caption? Or do you mean that the DVD don't have subtitle (basically a DVD's built-in caption option)?

If the DVD do indeed not have any captioning option, then I could still use the dvd to copy to my laptop and then use some free program to caption the clips myself. Good thing the GEFP have transcripts for references :D I mainly want to copy so I could convert the clip for my PSP viewing and to show friends.

Showing how to cut up a chicken would be great since i'm a fan of chicken big time but would like to save money by doing the cutting up by myself. And to learn how to use bones and stuffs to make chicken stocks?

Gotta go now lol, my lunch break is almost over now. I'll be back on later on today and hopefully I can get into the chat room tonight :)
Radscientist
Chief Petty Officer Briner
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:43 pm

Postby Tena » Sat May 17, 2008 4:17 pm

The food list as I know it, is now listed in the main thread on page 1.
When your wrong, your wrong.

Dammit I'm mad is the same if you spell it backwards.
(And you totally just checked.)

Worry is a misuse of the imagination.
~Dan Zadra~
User avatar
Tena
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:14 pm
Location: 39° 7' N 94° 35' W

Postby jackiecat » Sun May 18, 2008 10:02 pm

jackiecat wrote:Bad news all, I can't come. I weary to the toenails and next week doesn't look like it'll be much better at work. PLUS - I had to spend my going to KC money on buying a new laptop.

Have a great gathering. I'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures and reading about the great times!


I wish someone would have regretted that I couldn't be there. Looks like I made the right decision.
Cheryl

I've been kissed by Pixie AND hugged by Holly!

I'm not a great cook, but I'm a GREAT taster - Ina Garten
User avatar
jackiecat
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:09 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, California

Postby Tena » Sun May 18, 2008 10:31 pm

jackiecat wrote:
jackiecat wrote:Bad news all, I can't come. I weary to the toenails and next week doesn't look like it'll be much better at work. PLUS - I had to spend my going to KC money on buying a new laptop.

Have a great gathering. I'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures and reading about the great times!


I wish someone would have regretted that I couldn't be there. Looks like I made the right decision.


I do regret that you can't make it. Just like I regret that Grovite and ITL and abguru can't make it. But I understand when stuff happens and plans change. You are definitely still welcome. :)
Last edited by Tena on Mon May 19, 2008 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
When your wrong, your wrong.

Dammit I'm mad is the same if you spell it backwards.
(And you totally just checked.)

Worry is a misuse of the imagination.
~Dan Zadra~
User avatar
Tena
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:14 pm
Location: 39° 7' N 94° 35' W

Postby Kinsley » Sun May 18, 2008 10:51 pm

jackiecat wrote:
jackiecat wrote:Bad news all, I can't come. I weary to the toenails and next week
doesn't look like it'll be much better at work. PLUS - I had to spend my
going to KC money on buying a new laptop.

Have a great gathering. I'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures and
reading about the great times!

I wish someone would have regretted that I couldn't be there. Looks like I
made the right decision.

:? Hey, I'm sorry you're not coming. :cry: Now I may not have anyone to
stagger back to the hotel with. I'm sorry about your tired toenails, too.
Hope they perk up soon. :wink:

And I'm sorry I didn't tell you I was sorry, sooner. :oops:

The Artist formerly known as BigCrab


Image

"They were so preoccupied with what they could do, that they didn't
think about whether they should.''
- Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park .

"You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes,
you just might find, you get what you need."
- Mick
User avatar
Kinsley
Kindly Old Uncle
 
Posts: 7863
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Windsor Mill, MD

Postby beenie » Mon May 19, 2008 7:43 am

jackiecat wrote:Bad news all, I can't come. I weary to the toenails and next week doesn't look like it'll be much better at work. PLUS - I had to spend my going to KC money on buying a new laptop.

Have a great gathering. I'll be looking forward to seeing your pictures and reading about the great times!


Oh no!!!! :( That sucks, I was looking forward to seeing you again.

EDIT:

I wish someone would have regretted that I couldn't be there. Looks like I made the right decision.


Oh. bunnypoop. Bad timing. :cry: Sorry, it was the first I'd fully read the thread since last week.
I've been kissed by Pixie - for real!
User avatar
beenie
Big Sister
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:22 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby jackiecat » Mon May 19, 2008 8:47 am

Sorry all. Just stressed out and feeling sorry for myself. Thanks for your response.

/end drama queen
Cheryl

I've been kissed by Pixie AND hugged by Holly!

I'm not a great cook, but I'm a GREAT taster - Ina Garten
User avatar
jackiecat
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1939
Joined: Fri Jul 08, 2005 6:09 pm
Location: Santa Rosa, California

Postby Erin » Mon May 19, 2008 10:09 am

I too had just been looking at specific topics and scanning the rest, so I also missed your graceful bow-out, Cheryl. :oops: My apologies for not regreeting your inability to attend sooner - I really wish you could come.
GEFP Resident Reluctant Pinup, Backseam Expert and Self-Appointed Weathergirl "Extraordinaire"
User avatar
Erin
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Radscientist » Tue May 20, 2008 11:48 am

quick question Tena, what the weather is like over there? rainy? windy? very hot lately? just wondering so I can figure out exactly what clothes to take.
Radscientist
Chief Petty Officer Briner
 
Posts: 60
Joined: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:43 pm

Postby Erin » Tue May 20, 2008 12:14 pm

Resident weathergirl, checking in: Intellicast

Edited to add: I will most likely be turning up in summer gear, but I'll also pack a light sweater and my gi-freaking-normous rain-resistant jacket...that I bought from The Weather Channel. :oops:
Last edited by Erin on Tue May 20, 2008 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GEFP Resident Reluctant Pinup, Backseam Expert and Self-Appointed Weathergirl "Extraordinaire"
User avatar
Erin
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Kinsley » Tue May 20, 2008 12:16 pm

Radscientist wrote:quick question Tena, what the weather is like over there? rainy? windy? very
hot lately? just wondering so I can figure out exactly what clothes to take.

Good question. Weather.Com predicts temps in the 80s and scattered
thunder showers Saturday and Sunday. I'd like another opinion. :x
...but ponchos and/or umbrellas might be useful accessories.

Tena, can you give us a link to a newspaper or TV station website that
has a local 5 day forecast for KC? Assuming we will be waiting in line for
the movie, will we be under cover? Can we protect the grills?

The Artist formerly known as BigCrab


Image

"They were so preoccupied with what they could do, that they didn't
think about whether they should.''
- Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park .

"You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes,
you just might find, you get what you need."
- Mick
User avatar
Kinsley
Kindly Old Uncle
 
Posts: 7863
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Windsor Mill, MD

Postby Tena » Tue May 20, 2008 1:14 pm

This is Kansas City. The minute I tell you the weather is expected to be one way it will prove me wrong. Historically Memorial Weekend (specifically Memorial Day) is cloudy/rainy in this general area. What you wear is up to personal preference, shorts, tshirt, jeans, and/or windbreakers are generally the norm. Umbrellas would be a good idea just in case.

There will be shelter for grills/smoker if necessary as well as people cover.

If you pre-buy your ticket you don't really wait in line (kinda). There are kiosks that are used to get your ticket(s) and they are indoors.

As a reminder, prebuying your ticket is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If the movie sells out and you don't get a seat don't say I didn't warn you.

local websites (if you really feel like nit-picking the weather)
www.kansascity.com
www.kmbz.com
www.kmbc.com
www.kctv5.com
www.myfoxkc.com
When your wrong, your wrong.

Dammit I'm mad is the same if you spell it backwards.
(And you totally just checked.)

Worry is a misuse of the imagination.
~Dan Zadra~
User avatar
Tena
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:14 pm
Location: 39° 7' N 94° 35' W

Postby lunanoir » Tue May 20, 2008 3:10 pm

Tena wrote:
As a reminder, prebuying your ticket is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. If the movie sells out and you don't get a seat don't say I didn't warn you.



Tena, since the thread's so long, i suggest posting a link the theater and planned movie time in the first post.

That said.. crowded movies are really not my thing. Do you really think it'll sell out? :?
User avatar
lunanoir
Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: Chicagoland

Postby Itchyfoot » Tue May 20, 2008 3:40 pm

lunanoir wrote:That said.. crowded movies are really not my thing. Do you really think it'll sell out? :?

:shock:
We're talking the Dr Jones stud here. Saturday night. Opening weekend.
Count on it.
Sold out or so close it'll feel like it.
User avatar
Itchyfoot
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:59 am
Location: Fort Smith, AR for the winter

Postby Erin » Tue May 20, 2008 3:47 pm

FWIW, I've pre-purchased our tix, so I know I will be there. I think it will be fun, but yeah, it will most certainly also be crowded. Opening weekend for a successful movie franchise in decent weather in a metropolitan area...crowds are par for the course. While I don't think any of us actually believes we'll ALL be sitting together, I 'spect we'll be arriving plenty early anyhow, so at least we'll get seats somewhat together or in smaller groups.

And Dr. Jones is my kinda stud. Rowr. :D
GEFP Resident Reluctant Pinup, Backseam Expert and Self-Appointed Weathergirl "Extraordinaire"
User avatar
Erin
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Tena » Tue May 20, 2008 3:52 pm

If we all show up together and early enough we should be able to sit fairly close together. Maybe 3-4 of us in consecutive rows or something.
We'll just put you in the middle lunanoir. I'll sit behind you and throw popcorn in your hair. :D 8)
When your wrong, your wrong.

Dammit I'm mad is the same if you spell it backwards.
(And you totally just checked.)

Worry is a misuse of the imagination.
~Dan Zadra~
User avatar
Tena
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1658
Joined: Mon Nov 01, 2004 6:14 pm
Location: 39° 7' N 94° 35' W

Postby lunanoir » Tue May 20, 2008 3:55 pm

Tena wrote:If we all show up together and early enough we should be able to sit fairly close together. Maybe 3-4 of us in consecutive rows or something.
We'll just put you in the middle lunanoir. I'll sit behind you and throw popcorn in your hair. :D 8)


Image
User avatar
lunanoir
Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 3346
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2003 9:32 pm
Location: Chicagoland

Postby Erin » Tue May 20, 2008 4:23 pm

LMAO :lol:
GEFP Resident Reluctant Pinup, Backseam Expert and Self-Appointed Weathergirl "Extraordinaire"
User avatar
Erin
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1464
Joined: Tue Jul 29, 2003 12:11 pm
Location: Chicago

Postby Kinsley » Tue May 20, 2008 4:40 pm

lunanoir wrote:
Tena wrote:If we all show up together and early enough we should be able to sit
fairly close together. Maybe 3-4 of us in consecutive rows or something.
We'll just put you in the middle lunanoir. I'll sit behind you and throw
popcorn in your hair. :D 8)


Image

SEE! :shock:

I've said all along, these Briner women need the civilizing influence of
Briner men to keep them out of trouble. :wink:

Geoff, Radsie: We better keep our eyes on those two. :twisted:

The Artist formerly known as BigCrab


Image

"They were so preoccupied with what they could do, that they didn't
think about whether they should.''
- Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park .

"You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes,
you just might find, you get what you need."
- Mick
User avatar
Kinsley
Kindly Old Uncle
 
Posts: 7863
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Windsor Mill, MD

Postby beenie » Tue May 20, 2008 5:03 pm

Kinsley wrote:
lunanoir wrote:
Tena wrote:If we all show up together and early enough we should be able to sit
fairly close together. Maybe 3-4 of us in consecutive rows or something.
We'll just put you in the middle lunanoir. I'll sit behind you and throw
popcorn in your hair. :D 8)


Image

SEE! :shock:

I've said all along, these Briner women need the civilizing influence of
Briner men to keep them out of trouble. :wink:

Geoff, Radsie: We better keep our eyes on those two. :twisted:


Nah, we'll be nice and relaxed from the spahhhhhhhh. :D
I've been kissed by Pixie - for real!
User avatar
beenie
Big Sister
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:22 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby repmogirl » Wed May 21, 2008 6:41 am

jackie-- bummed you won't be joining us

our internet has only been working intermittently at home

I will pm Tena with our numbers

See you Friday!
I've been kissed by Pixie!

"Al tavola non s'invecchia mai"
User avatar
repmogirl
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 1686
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:43 am
Location: The Ozarks

Postby zoomzoom » Wed May 21, 2008 7:26 am

It is on it's way.....
Everyone thinks I'm paranoid.
User avatar
zoomzoom
Official Board Scrat
 
Posts: 1060
Joined: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:15 am
Location: My own little world

Postby Kinsley » Wed May 21, 2008 10:12 am


I heard from spymaster Charles again. :shock: Like so many, he has out of state
family obligations over the weekend, but will be back in KC Monday
evening. He invited me, and anyone else who is still around to join him
for dinner.

Who's still gonna be around?

The Artist formerly known as BigCrab


Image

"They were so preoccupied with what they could do, that they didn't
think about whether they should.''
- Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park .

"You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes,
you just might find, you get what you need."
- Mick
User avatar
Kinsley
Kindly Old Uncle
 
Posts: 7863
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Windsor Mill, MD

Postby Itchyfoot » Wed May 21, 2008 11:53 am

Kinsley wrote:
Who's still gonna be around?

I had given a lot of thought to staying around Monday as I knew you would be there another day but I promised a friend a ride to a doctor appt which will be Tuesday. So I can't stay.

I would say take lots of pics but Charles would probably prefer to stay an enigma.
:D
User avatar
Itchyfoot
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 2369
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 10:59 am
Location: Fort Smith, AR for the winter

Postby Jules » Wed May 21, 2008 2:01 pm

I've already told Tena that after she sent back a "you suck" e-mail to me I'd update y'all.
I won't be joining you this weekend.
I'm sorry - and I very much wanna hang out and spa and movie and bbq and the like - but, with the way things are going in my extended family health-wise, I just can't be half-a-country away for days at a time.
Realistically I know that my Aunt will die (likely sooner than originally suspected) no matter WHERE I am but, since I have some control over that currently, I just can't risk it.
Apologies all around.
I'm impressed ... and happy. Not "surprised" ... but happy.
Image
***************
I AM Queen of the Jammed!
User avatar
Jules
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Wedded Bliss

Postby Kinsley » Wed May 21, 2008 2:48 pm

Jules wrote:I won't be joining you this weekend.
I'm sorry - and
I very much wanna hang out and spa and movie and bbq and the like -
but, with the way things are going in my extended family health-wise, I
just can't be half-a-country away for days at a time.
Realistically I know that my Aunt will die (likely sooner than originally
suspected) no matter WHERE I am but, since I have some control over
that currently, I just can't risk it.
Apologies all around.

I'm sorry too. :cry:
I know how you feel. My mother has been "about to die" for over a year.
I just decided that I'd visit her when I could, and be prepared to drop
everything and fly down there to support my dad when it happened, but I
just can't stop living my life while I wait. :cry:

The Artist formerly known as BigCrab


Image

"They were so preoccupied with what they could do, that they didn't
think about whether they should.''
- Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park .

"You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes,
you just might find, you get what you need."
- Mick
User avatar
Kinsley
Kindly Old Uncle
 
Posts: 7863
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Windsor Mill, MD

Postby beenie » Wed May 21, 2008 6:13 pm

Kinsley wrote:I'm sorry too. :cry:
I know how you feel. My mother has been "about to die" for over a year.
I just decided that I'd visit her when I could, and be prepared to drop
everything and fly down there to support my dad when it happened, but I
just can't stop living my life while I wait. :cry:


I think it's different when you live nearby vs. living far away. When my Grandmother got really sick and they thought she wasn't going to make it, I was ready to drop everything and get on a plane. My family thought it would be better if I saved my vacation time and money, in the event that it was just a scare - after all, she'd been in the hospital for almost two months at that point. She greatly improved the day after that conversation and was scheduled to be transferred to an assisted living facility for observation and PT, but a week later, she was gone.

Hindsight is 20/20, and had I known what was to come, my arse would have been on that plane. But you can bet that had I still been living in NY, I wouldn't have stepped foot outside the state until she was safely nestled and thriving in assisted living.

Missing a weekend away with friends is one thing. But not being there when the inevitable happens, when all you need to do to ensure your presence is cancel a weekend getaway... I'm with Jules on this one.
I've been kissed by Pixie - for real!
User avatar
beenie
Big Sister
 
Posts: 6135
Joined: Sun Jul 27, 2003 10:22 am
Location: Madison, WI

Postby Kinsley » Wed May 21, 2008 7:25 pm

beenie wrote:
Kinsley wrote:I'm sorry too. :cry:
I know how you feel. My mother has been "about to die" for over a year.
I just decided that I'd visit her when I could, and be prepared to drop
everything and fly down there to support my dad when it happened, but I
just can't stop living my life while I wait. :cry:

I think it's different when you live nearby vs. living far away. When my
Grandmother got really sick and they thought she wasn't going to make it,
I was ready to drop everything and get on a plane. My family thought it
would be better if I saved my vacation time and money, in the event that
it was just a scare - after all, she'd been in the hospital for almost two
months at that point. She greatly improved the day after that
conversation and was scheduled to be transferred to an assisted living
facility for observation and PT, but a week later, she was gone.

Hindsight is 20/20, and had I known what was to come, my arse would
have been on that plane. But you can bet that had I still been living in NY,
I wouldn't have stepped foot outside the state until she was safely nestled
and thriving in assisted living.

Missing a weekend away with friends is one thing. But not being there
when the inevitable happens, when all you need to do to ensure your
presence is cancel a weekend getaway... I'm with Jules on this one.

So am I. The situations are completely different. Her family is close.
My parents moved a thousand of miles away, and stubbornly refused to
move back even when they were both unable to take advantage of the
climate in Florida. :roll:

edit: I'm certainly not saying what I think Jules should do, I'm really
confessing that I feel guilty that I've left my declining parents in the care
of strangers, half a day's travel away... Even though I know that's what
they insisted on. :? I wish I had a family like hers.
Last edited by Kinsley on Wed May 21, 2008 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

The Artist formerly known as BigCrab


Image

"They were so preoccupied with what they could do, that they didn't
think about whether they should.''
- Ian Malcolm in Jurassic Park .

"You can't always get what you want; but if you try sometimes,
you just might find, you get what you need."
- Mick
User avatar
Kinsley
Kindly Old Uncle
 
Posts: 7863
Joined: Mon Dec 20, 2004 2:12 pm
Location: Windsor Mill, MD

Postby Jules » Wed May 21, 2008 7:43 pm

It's all good folks. :)
I'm not gonna be leashed this close to home for years on end ... it's just me putting my family first for this go 'round. :) If it was something where I could DRIVE home if absolutely necessary (like Southern CA or Las Vegas), I'd probably just adjust the length of the visit and still go.
I'm more than willing to admit that the memory being in the fetal position at O'Hare praying to get home to see my Dad while I was at Dells is too fresh.

I DO wanna see pix, and Kat - full spa report, please.
I'm impressed ... and happy. Not "surprised" ... but happy.
Image
***************
I AM Queen of the Jammed!
User avatar
Jules
Vice Admiral Briner
 
Posts: 2261
Joined: Fri Aug 25, 2006 2:13 pm
Location: Wedded Bliss

PreviousNext

Return to Posts We Don't Want To Forget

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron