[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - In Memoriam: Dynagirl

In Memoriam: Dynagirl

The cream of the crop.

Your loss is hard to handly

Postby Debbie Ann » Sat May 16, 2009 12:26 am

My heart goes out to her family. She was such a caring woman. And a great friend to all of us. I will miss her.

God Bless the family!
Debbie Ann
Lieutenant Briner

Postby new cook » Sat May 16, 2009 2:39 pm

tj wrote:It is horribly difficult to deal with news like this. As it is with me and everyone else on this board, I did not know Dynagirl, even by her given name.

Who I did know was a good spirit, a fellow participant in this very human forum, someone who filled in the empty corners of many empty days as so many of you do, a giver and a gift, as so many of you are.

For those who knew her closely, her family, and for Dynagirl herself, may we freely shout our pain and just as freely sing her soul into joy.
TJ expressed what I feel as well. My deepest condolences to everyone in Jonie's family, and especially to her husband and Dynaboy.

:cry: :cry: :cry:
Jokes of the proper kind, properly told, can do more to enlighten questions of politics, philosophy, and literature than any number of dull arguments.
-Isaac Asimov, scientist and writer (1920-92)

(I'm trying to avoid eating mammals. Not getting silly, I've redefined bacon as a spice)
-Kinsley
new cook
Fleet Admiral Briner

Postby Rio Mama » Sat May 16, 2009 6:59 pm

new cook wrote:
tj wrote:It is horribly difficult to deal with news like this. As it is with me and everyone else on this board, I did not know Dynagirl, even by her given name.

Who I did know was a good spirit, a fellow participant in this very human forum, someone who filled in the empty corners of many empty days as so many of you do, a giver and a gift, as so many of you are.

For those who knew her closely, her family, and for Dynagirl herself, may we freely shout our pain and just as freely sing her soul into joy.
TJ expressed what I feel as well. My deepest condolences to everyone in Jonie's family, and especially to her husband and Dynaboy.

:cry: :cry: :cry:

She was part of what made this place a community. I will miss her. Heartfelt condolences to her husband and son.
Hardcore friendly neighborhood pirate.

"...and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make..." The Beatles

We all live downstream.
Rio Mama
Lieutenant Briner

Postby indybear » Sun May 17, 2009 10:16 am

Our deepest sympathy to Dynagirl's family and friends.
indybear
Lieutenant Commander Briner

Postby nyzctin » Sun May 17, 2009 12:34 pm

fizzviic wrote:I did not know Dynagirl, nor do I recall interacting with her in her posts.

All I can say is the loss of any member of our community, for whatever reason, diminishes us all.

The loss of any good person is a sad time.
To sail beyond the sunset, and the baths
Of all the western stars, until I die.
nyzctin
Lieutenant Commander Briner

Postby Rachel » Sun May 17, 2009 1:28 pm

I am so sorry that we have lost a member.
Peace be with you, Dynagirl
R.
Rachel
Admiral Briner

Postby Gipper » Mon May 18, 2009 12:15 am

Wow...just wow. I never really know what to say to these things. My best wishes go to the Dynafamily. :(
Gipper
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby zoomzoom » Mon May 18, 2009 2:27 pm

I hate it when someone leaves us.
Everyone thinks I'm paranoid.
zoomzoom
Official Board Scrat

Postby hollyrose » Mon May 18, 2009 3:27 pm

very sad. My condolences to her friends and family.
Heather

May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. - Edward Abbey

Luminous beings are we... not this crude matter. - Yoda
hollyrose
Ensign Briner

Postby Charlene » Thu May 21, 2009 7:17 pm

How terribly sad. My thoughts are with her family and friends.

Charlene
~lifedramatic~

"An optimist is someone who goes after Moby Dick in a rowboat and brings the tartar sauce."
~Zig Ziglar
Charlene
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby FuturePastryChefLou » Thu May 21, 2009 8:58 pm

This is sad news. My condolences go out to her family and friends.
FuturePastryChefLou
Rear Admiral (upper half) Briner

Postby Nidia » Fri May 22, 2009 12:46 am

Have we heard anything from the Dynafamily yet?

My thoughts are with them. Rest peacefully, Dynagirl.
@>--,--'----Nidia
Nidia
Rear Admiral (upper half) Briner

Postby flowerchick » Sat May 23, 2009 5:43 pm

http://www.natchezdemocrat.com/obits/2009/may/17/jonie-lehmann/

Jonie Marilyn Lehmann, Natchez

NATCHEZ — Graveside services for Jonie Marilyn Lehmann, 40, of Columbia, Md., who died Friday, May 14, 2009, will be at 3 p.m. Tuesday with Rabbi Jana L. De Benedetti officiating.
Memorial services will be at a later date in Maryland.
Mrs. Lehmann graduated from Louisiana State University where she served as vice president of the Louisiana State University Union Governing Board and was a member of Omicron Kappa Leadership Honor Society. She was also a graduate of Towson University. She was employed as an English and journalism teacher at Bowie High School in Bowie, Md.
Mrs. Lehmann was a longtime member of the steering committee of the Susquehanna Music & Arts Festival and was a member of congregation Bet Aviv.
Survivors include her husband, Henry Lewis Lefkowitz; one son, James David Lehmann Lefkowitz; parents, Jay Bock Lehmann and Elizabeth Eustis Lehmann of Natchez and Gloria Jean Meyer of Concord, N.H.; one brother, Joshua B. Lehmann and wife, Sarah P. Lehmann, of Dallas; one sister, Margaret Oertling Cupples and husband, Brett G. Cupples, of Jackson; and two nephews, Luke Purcey and Jackson Lehmann, both of Dallas.
In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to the Goldring/Woldenberg Institute of Southern Jewish Life, P.O. Box 16528, Jackson, MS 39236; to the Louisiana State University Tiger Athletic Foundation, Women’s Basketball Locker Room Program, P.O. Box 71, Baton Rouge, LA 70821; or to a charity of choice.

GEFP Style Maven

"There is a flower, a little flower with a silver crest and golden eye...that welcomes every changing hour and weathers every sky."
flowerchick
Admiral Briner

Postby DitsyD » Sat May 23, 2009 7:00 pm

^
Thanks flowerchick.

I wish eternal peace for Jonie and peace and comfort for her family. Dynagirl was a force for good and will be missed.
"Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means." ~Albert Einstein
"Life is too short to make crust for uncertain pies."~Wendy McClure
If looks could kill, women wouldn't need frying pans.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.
DitsyD
Admiral Briner

Postby Sharona » Mon May 25, 2009 3:42 pm

Thank you for posting that, flowerchick.
Sharona
Captain Briner

Previous

Return to Posts We Don't Want To Forget