[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - S&P BBQ pic thread

S&P BBQ pic thread

The cream of the crop.

Postby Butterbean » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:48 am

Thanks, Eric! That download must have been a monumental task!

I'd like a single plum floating in perfume served in a man's hat.
Butterbean
Admiral of the Briners

Postby Littlebit » Mon Jun 08, 2009 9:02 am

You're not chicken, Mongo...you're SMART!

Speaking of smart...can someone please turn the animated one into an avatar for me? The pic is great but since avatars are so tiny, I'd kinda like it zoomed in a little more if at all possible. I have NO idea of how to do that and have it come out good.

Eric, the pics are WONDERFUL! Thanks for posting them!
ImageLittlebitImage

Honorary Oompa Loompa and Official GEFP Maven of Cynicism
Littlebit
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby EricE » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:11 pm

Littlebit wrote:Speaking of smart...can someone please turn the animated one into an avatar for me? The pic is great but since avatars are so tiny, I'd kinda like it zoomed in a little more if at all possible. I have NO idea of how to do that and have it come out good.

Yeah, as soon as I figure out how to crop consistently, I'll do so - and I can make an avatar sized version.

Eric, the pics are WONDERFUL! Thanks for posting them!

My pleasure! Later this week I'll work on picking out some of the better pics, cropping them, color adjusting and leveling, etc...

I also want to make some animated gif's or movies out of SDP pulling the pork and slicing the brisket.

Honestly, i thought I had taken more pictures - I think I was having too much fun with food and friends :oops:
Cannot run out of time. Time is infinite. You are finite. Zathras is finite. This is wrong tool.
EricE
Admiral Briner

Postby Norm357 » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:12 pm

Eric, that group pic is the best!
Don't pity the rescue dog, adopt him. If he was human, he would be the one with stories to tell and books to write.

Any idiot can kill a shark. It takes a real man to catch one, kiss him on the head, and let him go.

Norm357
Admiral Briner

Postby Wanda Woman » Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:54 am

Chef Mongo wrote:Eric, that animated piece of me picking up Littlebit is completely classic. har!

NOTE: No actual contact was made .... ('coz I chickened on picking her up).

Admiral, please note:

When we finally meet, I will be hugely disappointed if you don't pick me up in a massive Mongo hug. I will expect to be lost for at least three days, but will emerge smiling.

Oh, and you'll be smiling, too. :twisted:
Wanda Woman
Admiral Briner

Postby Chef Mongo » Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:52 am

Wanda Woman wrote:
Chef Mongo wrote:Eric, that animated piece of me picking up Littlebit is completely classic. har!

NOTE: No actual contact was made .... ('coz I chickened on picking her up).

Admiral, please note:

When we finally meet, I will be hugely disappointed if you don't pick me up in a massive Mongo hug. I will expect to be lost for at least three days, but will emerge smiling.

Oh, and you'll be smiling, too. :twisted:

Noted and logged, O Mistress of the Bench.

*packing for California*
"Anything that makes your mother cry is fun." -- P. J. O'Rourke
Chef Mongo
Dad

Previous

Return to Posts We Don't Want To Forget