[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Santa's identity revealed! (Gift Exchange 2009)

Santa's identity revealed! (Gift Exchange 2009)

The cream of the crop.

Re: Santa's identity revealed! (Gift Exchange 2009)

Postby okbye » Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:13 pm

Damn that turned out to be a lot of candy. I use it as packing material :oops: :lol:

I received a box from Grovite this morning with some of my favorite paring knives, some new covered baking pans, pot holders that look like they may actually work, a cute metal cake tester, some cocktail napkins and my favorite part an adorable snowman drawn on the box. That made me lol, :lol: I've been at my mom's house all day baking cookies and I'm beat but I'll edit in some pics tomorrow. Thank you very much!

I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious but I am so that's the way it comes out - Bill Hicks

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.“ Homer Simpson

Charlie Brooker: "What is the most complicated thing you do in your kitchen?"
David Mitchell: "Worry about death."
okbye
Crazy Aunt

Postby eye4got » Mon Dec 21, 2009 11:00 pm

I finished my holiday shopping today, and arrived home to find a heavy box from Indybear waiting for me. Seeing no reason to wait for Friday morning, I opened it to find all sorts of treasures.

Right on top was a very funny (at least to me :wink: ) card. Besides making me laugh, it reminded me that I need to make rum balls to take with me on Friday. :D

I also received two very cool cookbooks. One was "The Book of Ramen". I often take Ramen with added meat, veggies & seasonings for lunch; this book has some ideas I haven't thought of and am looking forward to trying.

The other book, "Eet Smakelijk", "a blend of early Dutch and modern American cuisine", looks fascinating. Besides containing some recipes that sound delicious, it looks to be a very informative and fascinating read. Laugh if you want, but I sometimes "read" cookbooks - especially ones that focus on a specific region, ethnicity or culture- to try to get a feel for a group, at least from a culinary point of view.

Just below the cookbooks was a bumper sticker with a noteworthy quote by Aristotle that, if I mentioned it here, might cause this thread to be moved to Poli-fry. :wink: Let's just say that I like what it says and it may become my sig line one of these days.

Next up were two local goodies: A delicious stone-ground mustard and a "Trio of Summer Berry Jam". While the jam also looks delicous, I'll save my first taste of it for something special, like biscuits.

Speaking of biscuits, I've wanted to bake with some White Lily Self-Rising flour ever since seeing the GE biscuits episode all those years ago. Even with the travelling I've done, I've never found myself in an area that carries it and never got around to ordering it online. It's no longer an issue, because Indybear sent me ten pounds of it! :dance: I can't wait to see what real biscuits are supposed to taste like.

Thank you very, very much, Anne! Your gift to me was very thoughtful and generous, and I appreciate your kindness. Merry Christmas!
"I do believe that the supreme arrogance to believe that you understand the mind of the creator of the universe and are empowered to judge other humans in God's name is at the root of many of humanity's problems."
-Kinsley
eye4got
Admiral Briner

Postby Madalive » Tue Dec 22, 2009 10:46 am

The other book, "Eet Smakelijk", "a blend of early Dutch and modern American cuisine", looks fascinating. Besides containing some recipes that sound delicious, it looks to be a very informative and fascinating read. Laugh if you want, but I sometimes "read" cookbooks - especially ones that focus on a specific region, ethnicity or culture- to try to get a feel for a group, at least from a culinary point of view.

Next year I think I'm going to ask people to send me a regional cook book for Christmas.
Ethical concerns cannot overcome the siren’s lure of a triceratops ride.
Madalive
Captain Briner

Postby Rockford 10 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:48 pm

I'm still too busy working to take and/or post pictures of the lovely box ajkdvm sent. Needless to say, there won't be any pictures of the sausage or the caramel/chocolate/salt bark or some of the candies. They've already been devoured. AJK - the jar arrived very safe and very yummy tasting. I can't want to make something to use the vanilla! All so wonderful!

I forgot about the butterflies - I GOT BUTTERFLIES in my package! (OK, not really in the package, but I can send off for them later!)

(I just hope my pacakage makes it. I'm not sure I'm the best packer.)
Last edited by Rockford 10 on Wed Dec 23, 2009 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rockford 10
Captain Briner

Postby Pixietoes » Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:05 am

TessB was my gifter and she sent me the best of her local area:

Best of all, a beautiful reversible apron. Then also some dip seasoning packets, a calendar featuring Long Island beaches, a hand painted and personalized Christmas ornament, 2 kinds of fudge, dark and milk chocolate, Starbucks Christmas blend coffee, a white gardenia scented candle and some dipping oil.

Thank you Tess!
“...If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything...” Marilyn Monroe
Pixietoes
Mom

Postby vickatina » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:48 pm

Repmogirl was my Secret Santa!!

The Mini-Vick's and I were home to receive 2 "mysterious" packages today. :dance: :dance:

Surprise! One box was a bunch of yummy goodness: homemade cookies, candy and nuts!

And a CD of the group "Straight, No Chaser." I had just heard about these guys recently...they are awesome! I immediately showed the Mini-Vicks the YouTube videos so they could see why I was so happy to get their CD.

The other box was from Amazon and contained a pair of fun silicone kitchen tools!

WE LOVE EVERYTHING!

(Mini-Vick #2 thought it was funny that the utensils have buttcracks and bellybuttons!) I'll post a picture later. :mrgreen:
"I'm not a stalker, I'm an unpaid private investigator." ;)

The GEFP Roving Reporter
vickatina
Vice Admiral Briner

Location: Well, we're living here in Allentown (actually, just a bit north)

Postby Charlene » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:58 pm

My package arrived today safe and sound! I'm pretty sure my gifter was Sharona. If not please let me know.

I received a box FULL of regional cookbooks! I am SO excited I can't wait to start looking through them all! Seriously the box was full! There are 11 of these babies! :dance:

There was also a jar of Old Fashion Peach butter. I can't wait to try that. I LOVE peaches!

Thank you SO much Sharona!

Charlene
~lifedramatic~

"An optimist is someone who goes after Moby Dick in a rowboat and brings the tartar sauce."
~Zig Ziglar
Charlene
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Charlene » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:00 pm

Kathy wrote:I just wanted to say that my gift arrived in fine form yesterday afternoon. Charlene was my Santa. I have only opened the card and taken out the cookies-it's ok Charlene...they are wonderful :wink:

I have not looked at anything else. The box is under my tree awaiting Christmas day. I will write more after it's opened.

Thanks so much! Hope you have a wonderful holiday!

Kathy

Whew! I'm so glad about the cookies! LOL!

I guess nothing broke then. There were a couple of glass jars in there, but you would certainly smell the contents if they broke. I hope you like everything :)

Charlene
~lifedramatic~

"An optimist is someone who goes after Moby Dick in a rowboat and brings the tartar sauce."
~Zig Ziglar
Charlene
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby repmogirl » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:22 pm

Woohoo!

There was a package on my front porch from Dan C this afternoon!

I am so excited, but given the craziness between now and then I will prolly wait til Friday morning to open it. That will allow me to open it with Geof. Tonight is Christmas at my Grandma's, I have to be at work at 4 am tomorrow & G is closing tomorrow... we will more than likely meet each other in the road tomorrow, or meet somewhere to swap the munchkin
I've been kissed by Pixie!

"Al tavola non s'invecchia mai"
repmogirl
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby DanC » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:36 pm

^^^ ahem... open.it.now!

glad it got there.

I just got a box from gwilson! the opening and pic taking shall commence.
DanC
Admiral Briner

Postby moonablaze » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:37 pm

geof and repmogirl sent me an awesome package that arrived this morning.

the new book by the author of the julie/julia project and a double set of GE dvds should keep me well entertained as I recover from my adnotonsillectomy (tomorrow! ahh!). a jar each of pickle relish and some kind of jam. and a BIG tin of home made candies! I am trying REALLY hard not to eat ALL of the candy. the caramels in particular are addictive and delicious. (also the truffles with the nuts on the outside... I'm such a sucker for sweet/salty goodness)
A good cook is a sorceress who dispenses happiness.
- Elsa Schiapirelli

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." -Doug Larson
moonablaze
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby repmogirl » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:44 pm

moonablaze wrote:geof and repmogirl sent me an awesome package that arrived this morning.

the new book by the author of the julie/julia project and a double set of GE dvds should keep me well entertained as I recover from my adnotonsillectomy (tomorrow! ahh!). a jar each of pickle relish and some kind of jam. and a BIG tin of home made candies! I am trying REALLY hard not to eat ALL of the candy. the caramels in particular are addictive and delicious. (also the truffles with the nuts on the outside... I'm such a sucker for sweet/salty goodness)

It's peach jam I made this summer... the salted caramels are yummy, the hazelnut truffles are good, but I am still partial to the toffee ones (they kinda look similar to the hazelnut ones)
I've been kissed by Pixie!

"Al tavola non s'invecchia mai"
repmogirl
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby DanC » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:53 pm

I got a 40 years of Rolling Stone DVD set along with nice assortment of Georgia spices and stuff from Mr. gwilson! including dog treats!

thanks Greg!
DanC
Admiral Briner

Postby Butterbean » Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:07 pm

Squeeeee!!! I just got home from work & there by the door was a box from sunny California & even sunnier Lucy Lu!

The box contained some wonderful California treats: a box of See's famous candies (all chocolate), and a most elegant bottle of McEvoy Ranch Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then we went further afield with 4 containers of exotic salts: Hiwa Kai Black Lava Salt, Bolivian Rosa, Alaea Hawaiian Sea Salt (beautiful rosy brown), and Kala Namak Black Sea Salt. Image. And all topped off with a pair of mini-magnetic salt & pepper grinders that look like bunnies. I am verklempt!

Lucy, thank you so, so much! Your gifts were so thoughtful and I absolutely love them all. I hope that you have the best Christmas ever. Now, if you could just work on sending some of that California weather this way....

I'd like a single plum floating in perfume served in a man's hat.
Butterbean
Admiral of the Briners

Postby jackiecat » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:01 pm

My secret santa is Kosher Salty! With his more than able assistant Mrs. Salty!

Since we live so close they brought me my present when we met for lunch. That was an extra added bonus, to spend a fun time with the Salty's.

I'm going to wait for Christmas morning to open the present (and I promise not to shake it (much) :evil:
Cheryl

I've been kissed by Pixie AND hugged by Holly!

I'm not a great cook, but I'm a GREAT taster - Ina Garten
jackiecat
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby ajkdvm » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:30 pm

Erin! It's here! 8)

The cheeses are absolutely scrumptious; I'm saving them for pre-dinner appetizers for tomorrow, but I couldn't help sneaking a little taste test. The Lancaster Duet is my favorite - amazingly complex flavor and finish - but they're all delicious. Haven't yet tried the fig almond spread but I think it'll go beautifully with everything. Thank you so much! :D
ajkdvm
Lieutenant Briner

Postby indybear » Thu Dec 24, 2009 2:27 pm

Sockpuppet, your timing is impeccable! Your package arrived today - since it's Christmas Eve, I'm going to wait to open it until tomorrow. I just wanted to let you know it arrived, since I know you were concerned.

Pictures will be posted!
indybear
Lieutenant Commander Briner

Postby Littlebit » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:00 pm

Never got back over here to write what I got!

We got some wonderful truffles from a place in MD that's been around since 1903, a bunch of "Hagerstown" paper poop, an ornament from Hagerstown and an AWESOME switch plate that is "good enough" in my book! (I know that sounds ungrateful. It's definitely not! She'll know what I mean, LOL!) She also sent some puppy snacks for Dobby (who doesn't know about them yet - not 'til tomorrow morning!). So THANK-YOU, Missimessi, it's all AWESOME stuff! You ROCK!
ImageLittlebitImage

Honorary Oompa Loompa and Official GEFP Maven of Cynicism
Littlebit
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Erin » Thu Dec 24, 2009 5:53 pm

ajkdvm wrote:Erin! It's here! 8)

The cheeses are absolutely scrumptious; I'm saving them for pre-dinner appetizers for tomorrow, but I couldn't help sneaking a little taste test. The Lancaster Duet is my favorite - amazingly complex flavor and finish - but they're all delicious. Haven't yet tried the fig almond spread but I think it'll go beautifully with everything. Thank you so much! :D

YAY!! So glad you got it! I sampled each cheese (seperate from your basket, of course) before they sent it. I really had hoped you would like them! :)
GEFP Resident Reluctant Pinup, Backseam Expert and Self-Appointed Weathergirl "Extraordinaire"
Erin
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby jsp » Fri Dec 25, 2009 1:19 am

:D Finally got to sit down and dig into the beautiful packages from Kitty Fixer - and wow, lady - THANK YOU! :shock: Seriously - ! What a wonderful wonderful package you sent me! :D

The aforementioned chips disappeared here at lunch yesterday - Dad and Hubby thought it strange at first but I noticed that didn't slow them down one bit - we all did enjoy those, LOL! There was a specimen jar ...(which I admit, had me wondering a bit, in the meantime - LOL!) which turned out to be perfectly protecting a beautiful kitty ornament (that one is NOT getting packed away - I have a special spot for it over my desk and I plan to enjoy it year round!) Two jars of Penzy's spices - Mural of Flavor and Fox Point which I'd not tried before and KNOW already I'm going to love; a bag of Paradise Coffee Roasters Sumatra Danau Toba which will be featured for our Christmas breakfast in the morning (for sure!!! the beans smell fantastic!!!); three chocolate bars: a Vosges Mo's Bacon Bar ( :shock: :lol: yup - good Briner, Kitty Fixer! LOL! Will spring that one on the family at a later point this week - :lol: most intriguing, and will certainly be something of an initiation going on with that one there - LOL!!), World Market Chipotle Chili Dark Chocolate (sounds scrumptious!!) and Chocolate Satander dark chocolate (which I don't intend to share at all!!! MINE!!! MINE!!! MINE!!!! :lol: ). There were kitty treats too - and a catnip toy that Princess has already claimed (Nikki just wasn't fast enough this time - LOL! They are going to love that -- the last one they had was totally destroyed before we moved and I'd not gotten around to replacing it) -- and last but not at all least there's a beautifully bound book called Southern Comforts - Recipes from Stafford Piecemakers Quilt Guild which is full of some truly delicious sounding things but also a collection of hints and references and such - I know I'm going to enjoy this one too for quite some time! (Haven't had the chance to check through each page yet to find out of any of those are yours, but I will! :wink: ) Gotta say - thank you too for the warm feelings I enjoyed as I opened each present - each a perfect choice, and all most sincerely gratefully received. Thanks for making my Christmas Eve so special Kitty Fixer! I'll remember this one for quite a long time! :D
Deep Breath. Say it with me, people: "I do NOT need burgundy velvet bows." *exhale*...
- Carolyn Shepard, in Tough Love, Charlotte Taste, Holiday 2005/2006 (emphasis mine)
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience." ~ anonymous
jsp
Vice Admiral Briner

Location: still trying to figure that out... but I think I like it here!

Postby nlkdavid » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:59 am

My Santa was Jackiecat! :dance:
1st last week I got a wedge of aged farm house cheddar, nice n' tangy, complete with cheddar crystals (my 1st experience of such). Loving it!
Wednesday I received a 2nd package filled with Michigan goodies, homemade candy, toys n' treats for the animos, & a wonderful letter.
Thank you for all the cool stuff Cheryl!

Goodie list to come.
Choice, so simple, yet so misunderstood...
nlkdavid
Captain Briner

Postby jackiecat » Fri Dec 25, 2009 9:05 am

SQUEEEE! An autographed picture of Michael Symon! Thanks Saltys!

And a lot of other great stuff I'll write about later.

SQUEEEE!
Cheryl

jackiecat
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby koshersalty » Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:42 pm

Got back from Mass yesterday afternoon to find a package waiting on the porch!!

Thanks Litlebit and Hegehog!!

Inside was a box of Florida Sunshine!

Somebody gave the oven a workout! There were 6 containers full of the most delicious assortment of cookies. The saltines each got their own container which they were absolutely thrilled about:

The "kid remote control" was absolutely hilarious! I can't seem to make it work, however :lol: The kitteh ice cube trays are destined for Jello Jigglers! So cool. I love the "Sunshine State Almanac." It has a ton of trivia about Florida...the part about "old sparky" is interesting! I don't think I ever mentioned it on the board, but Mrs. Salty is a Mickey fanatic...the Mickey ornament induced a happy squeal and subsequent happy dance which made the saltines giggle.

Thanks very much...what a wonderful bunch of goodies!!
Happy Holidays!!
http://www.do1thing.us
---------------
What doesn't kill us only makes us wierder...
koshersalty
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Littlebit » Fri Dec 25, 2009 2:13 pm

Yay, you got it in time! Just for the record, the cookie tins for the kids were all 3 EXACTLY alike, to prevent any sibling rivalry that could occur :-) And I take no responsibility for the quality of the alligator poop...I'm guess it'd be better on the eyes than in the mouth...but it made me giggle when I was in the "Florida Tourist Crap Shop" (we have 1 or 2 around here) so I couldn't resist, LOL!

Glad y'all enjoyed everything and SUPER glad the ornament got there in 1 piece! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
ImageLittlebitImage

Honorary Oompa Loompa and Official GEFP Maven of Cynicism
Littlebit
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby gwilson » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:39 am

I swear I already posted this, but since it's nowhere to be found...

I actually got my package from bnsdad a while back. But because I've been so busy lately, I haven't had a chance to post about it here. (Although he does know that I got it.) He sent me a bunch of stuff from Bavaria Sausage company. A few types of brats, weiners, all kinds of stuff. Plus there were some rolls, a tube of German mustard, and a bag of gummy bears. Unfortunately, since I've been so busy, I haven't been able to sample anything (except the gummy bears - they're almost gone). But I can't wait to dig into some sausages. Thank you so much, Chris.

-Greg
But with food, I'm like the reckless son of James and Paula Dean. -Ben Grabow
gwilson
Captain Briner

Postby BonBon » Sat Dec 26, 2009 11:27 am

Yay, Beenie was my Santa. They sent me a wonderful gift box from Door County. It was full of cherry goodness treats. I LOVE ME SOME CHERRIES. There were three preserves. We opened the cherry rhubarb. Very excellent. There was also a wonderful cookbook and all the recipes use cherries. Also a cherry pecan pancake mix and REAL maple syrup.We will have that tomorrow. We are going to make a run for the border and try to get to Kansas City today so we can see our family. The weather here has been a bummer, but we still had a wonderful christmas. Much to be thankful for, including all my good friends on this board.
Thanks again Beenie, you nailed the gift for me this year.
Oh, by the way, I have a sister named Cherie. 8)

Bonnie
Q: What was the most positive result of
the "Cash for Clunkers" program?
A: It took 95% of the
Obama bumper stickers off the road.
--David Letterman
BonBon
Rear Admiral (lower half) Briner

Postby jackiecat » Sat Dec 26, 2009 1:23 pm

I'm lying on the couch drinking salted caramel hot chocolate eating salted caramels and and divinity? with orange that is serious crack! and reading The Pleasures of Cooking for One all courtesy of the Saltys. You guys couldn't have pleased me more with your gifts. I've always been curious about how different salts flavor a dish and now I have 5 to play with (is there a Salty theme going on here? LOL)

I also got some yummy looking home made pear jam. that I will spread on (salt) bread purchased with my Great Harvest gift card (When I have out of town vistors I always take them to Great Harvest as part of the Lansing area tour).

Love the just one thing calendar. Love the web site too.

I think I already expressed my thanks for the Michael Symon picture SQUEEEE!

Thanks also for the Salty's picture (but I always picture you sneaking around and playing tricks on each other) and the one with me and Kosher drinking beer together only needs the Mrs. to make it perfect.

Thanks my friends, I only hope we have lots of opportunities to raise a glass together.
Cheryl

jackiecat
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby GeofWaller » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:09 am

Carrie sent me a message while I was at work that a box from Rockford10 has arrived today, needless to say I rushed to get everything done so I could get home and open my box. Kathleen did it up! A signed AB salt cellar, homemade Limoncello Triple Sec and Cinnamon Liqueur, Ghenne's Maple Cookies (YUM!-already gone) cashew brittle, raspberry butter, local honey A book on the year's best food writing, a Delaware guide book The Philadelphia Italian Market Cookbook, and the new Lyle Lovett CD. I'm going to enjoy everything, and it's going to be hard saving some of that cinnamon liqueur for next year's truffles.

Thank you so much.

G
GeofWaller
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby carla » Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:43 am

jackiecat wrote:I'm lying on the couch drinking salted caramel hot chocolate eating salted caramels and and divinity? with orange that is serious crack! and reading The Pleasures of Cooking for One all courtesy of the Saltys. You guys couldn't have pleased me more with your gifts. I've always been curious about how different salts flavor a dish and now I have 5 to play with (is there a Salty theme going on here? LOL)

I just lost what I thought was a PM to Jackie & Salty about what a sybarite Jackie was. (EMBARASSED) So wherever it may show up, if it does .... It's clean/SFW. LOL
Resistance isn't about damaging the country, but protecting it.
carla
Admiral of the Briners

Postby KittyFixer » Sun Dec 27, 2009 1:44 pm

Dear Maria-
First, an apology: due to the hectic nature of work and Christmas prep, I never posted about the rest of your gifts. Thanks! I am overwhelmed. TWO more boxes arrived a few days before Christmas, left on the front porch. One was chock full of home made cookies, all absolutely fresh and completely unbroken. We've devoured about half of them so far (thoughts of treadmills dancing in our heads......). They're divine! I *thought* I could bake till we tasted these. They went to PA with us for the holidays with my family- my mom is in love with them too. My brother is asking for recipes. PLEASE share! We've never had anything like them. My faves- the nutella petals, and the citrus cornmeal cookies. So light, so crispy. Mmmmmmm! Also included were double choc espresso, almond cherry jumbles, a shortbread dipped in chocolate,& glazed cinnamon pecan cookies. Really, how do you find the time to bake all these???? Every one is delicious. I'd also like the secret to how you packed them so they arrived utterly fresh.

The other box had oodles of coffee from a KC roaster, and local gourmet chocolates. Haven't dipped into the chocs yet, but tonight.... The KC blend coffee is lovely and light; had it this morning for breakfast. (Had to give my new coffee maker a workout - the 10+ yr old Krups is being semi-retired.) There was also a big container of chili powder, which I think Mike has plans for, and an ornament from a huge display of lights in KC, plus a postcard to show the display w/a lovely note from Maria on the back. And a bag of caramel popcorn, which will likely be devoured during a football game. :) Thank you, thank you, thank you. As a Santa, you are the best!

Photos will follow, but Slam will have to show me how to post them. He just tried to explain it, while I wore my best puzzled hound expression ("blah, blah, blah, cookie, blah, blah"). :P
--Hillary, aka Kitty Fixer
KittyFixer
Second Class Petty Officer Briner

PreviousNext

Return to Posts We Don't Want To Forget