[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - GEFP Demographic Survey (second question)

GEFP Demographic Survey (second question)

The cream of the crop.

In what kind of structure do you live?

Single-family home
70%
Ranch, farm or other "working" property
No votes
Mobile home (in or out of a trailer park)
3%
Duplex or other form of shared/converted home
3%
Condominium
7%
Small apartment complex (less than 25 units)
5%
Large apartment complex
8%
Some form of mobile dwelling (RV, van, etc.)
No votes
A tent down by the river
1%
Hotel or extended-stay lodging
1%
My own private island/supervillain lair
1%

Total votes : 91

Re: GEFP Demographic Survey (second question)

Postby Chef Mongo » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:30 am

Wanda Woman wrote:Thanks, Jules. I refinanced to a 15 year loan and have been paying extra toward it each month. My goal was to have the house and my spiffy new car paid off before the Boy Wonder graduated high school. He's going into seventh grade this Fall, so things look great money-wise.

**taps head**

So you're ready for me to be your Kept Man now? :)
"Anything that makes your mother cry is fun." -- P. J. O'Rourke
Chef Mongo
Dad

Postby Wanda Woman » Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:23 pm

Chef Mongo wrote:So you're ready for me to be your Kept Man now? :)

You're already inked for the part of "Cabana Boy", Admiral.

:twisted:
Wanda Woman
Admiral Briner

Postby whiskMEaway » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:05 pm

Wanda Woman wrote:Single family home that will be paid off in less than three years! Huzzah!

Huzzah, indeed!

The Stewmeister and I just paid off our little single-family home last week...such a relief! Now if only we could get the basement to stop flooding and the rest of the place fixed up so that we don't have to keep pouring other $$ into it...
whiskMEaway
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Diane » Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:26 pm

whiskMEaway wrote:
Wanda Woman wrote:Single family home that will be paid off in less than three years! Huzzah!

Huzzah, indeed!

The Stewmeister and I just paid off our little single-family home last week...such a relief! Now if only we could get the basement to stop flooding and the rest of the place fixed up so that we don't have to keep pouring other $$ into it...

The only way we were able to get our last house to stop flooding was to install all new drain tiles and a check valve from the street to the house. It was expensive, but totally worth it not to have to worry about the basement flooding every single time it rained over 1/2 inch.
"USE BUTTER" Nana
In Heaven 8/22/2008

I used to be calm, fun and nice. Now, I can't get enough wine.

http://https://www.facebook.com/sucrebaker
Diane
Vice Admiral Briner

Previous

Return to Posts We Don't Want To Forget