[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Sangria?

Sangria?

Open forum to be used for all liquid comestibles/drinks. Bring us your favorite cocktails, beers, cokes (whatever), waters, or even broths.

Sangria?

Postby devaldez » Sat May 17, 2008 7:06 pm

I just made Bobby Flay's white peach sangria...who else loves sangria during hot weather?
Officer of Shallow Thoughts, G.E.S. Chickeny Hands
"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn." - AB2
I've been kissed by a Pixie!
devaldez
Admiral Briner

Postby Pixietoes » Tue May 27, 2008 9:34 pm

Me!
“...If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything...” Marilyn Monroe
Pixietoes
Mom

Postby Tena » Tue May 27, 2008 9:39 pm

I made this sangria and another one this weekend for the briner meet.
Kinda measured my own way (wasn't incredibly specific) but it turned out fantastic. Everyone liked it and the red one I made. two thumbs up!
When your wrong, your wrong.

Dammit I'm mad is the same if you spell it backwards.
(And you totally just checked.)

Worry is a misuse of the imagination.
~Dan Zadra~
Tena
Vice Admiral Briner

Return to The Good Drinks Room