[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Left Hand's new brew

Left Hand's new brew

Open forum to be used for all liquid comestibles/drinks. Bring us your favorite cocktails, beers, cokes (whatever), waters, or even broths.

Left Hand's new brew

Postby Starwind » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:13 am

Has anyone had opportunity to taste Left Hand Brewery's Smokejumper Porter yet? I've been looking for it locally to no avail thus far. Porters are my favorite beers...

If you've had it, would love to hear your impressions. Folks over at Beer Advocate give it an A-.
"So will I build my altar in the fields,
And the blue sky my fretted dome shall be,
And the sweet fragrance that the wild flower yields
Shall be the incense I will yield to thee."

-- S.T. Coleridge
Starwind
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby whiskMEaway » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:54 pm

How funny. i just tried their "Milk" Porter last night...before then, i had never heard of them. The Milk Porter was awesome! Not sure about the Smokejumper...but I'll have to look for that now, too.
whiskMEaway
Vice Admiral Briner

Re: Left Hand's new brew

Postby devaldez » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Starwind wrote:Porters are my favorite beers...

Yet another reason to welcome you back!
Officer of Shallow Thoughts, G.E.S. Chickeny Hands
"Vegetarians, and their Hezbollah-like splinter faction, the vegans, are a persistent irritant to any chef worth a damn." - AB2
I've been kissed by a Pixie!
devaldez
Admiral Briner

Return to The Good Drinks Room