[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Sam Adams Double Bock

Sam Adams Double Bock

Open forum to be used for all liquid comestibles/drinks. Bring us your favorite cocktails, beers, cokes (whatever), waters, or even broths.

Sam Adams Double Bock

Postby todd » Wed Mar 04, 2009 9:16 am

Anyone notice the change in the strength?
It was 8.5% it's now 9.5%
It's also sold in four packs in the "Imperial Series " line, instead
of six packs. I'll give one a try Thursday night. 8)
todd
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby todd » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:18 pm

Other than the great one beer buzz, nothin special.
todd
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby stixx23 » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:26 pm

I've noticed that when the alcohol content gets above 7%, I like it less and less.

Arrogant Bastard is 7.2% and it's okay, but there are beers at 6.7% I like a lot better.
G.E.S. Chickeny Hands Classic Movie Archivist and Master of Minutiae.

"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work... I want to achieve it through not dying." - Woody Allen

http://blog.ofrg.org/
stixx23
Fleet Admiral Briner

Postby Parrothead » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:10 am

You're not seeking out the right type of higher alcohol beers then. Go find some Belgian ales like Chimay Blue Label and see the difference. Not all big beers are high hopped monster IPA's.
"If our lives were that simple we'd live in the past..."
Parrothead
Admiral Briner

Return to The Good Drinks Room