[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - My favorite limoncello incarnation so far.

My favorite limoncello incarnation so far.

Open forum to be used for all liquid comestibles/drinks. Bring us your favorite cocktails, beers, cokes (whatever), waters, or even broths.

My favorite limoncello incarnation so far.

Postby grrlscout » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:48 pm

I've made limoncello.
And vanilla limoncello.
And arancello.

But I like this one the best so far.

When there was about a week left in the zest maceration period, I added a handful of lemon balm from my garden.

I dubbed it LEMON BOMB.

I think it'll be great with a lil gin and soda (kinda like a collins), on the rocks.
Get Your Foodie Booty Here!
grrlscout
Rear Admiral (lower half) Briner

Postby whiskMEaway » Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:29 pm

:shock: Yum!!!

I love the label!
whiskMEaway
Vice Admiral Briner

Return to The Good Drinks Room