[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - This is a yummy beer!! {Yuengling Black and Tan}

This is a yummy beer!! {Yuengling Black and Tan}

Open forum to be used for all liquid comestibles/drinks. Bring us your favorite cocktails, beers, cokes (whatever), waters, or even broths.

This is a yummy beer!! {Yuengling Black and Tan}

Postby Lovestolaugh » Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:59 pm

I'm not a beer drinker or a drinker at all aside from an occasional glass of wine with dinner but I LOVE THIS BEER!....' Yuengling Black and Tan' MMM, MMM, MMM.
I think it has a great mellow flavor and no bitter aftertaste that some darker beers have. My whole family likes this stuff so were having it at thanksgiving this year.
I'll also be making either mulled wine or mulled cider I'm not sure which one yet.
Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty."
John 6:35
Lovestolaugh
Master Chief Petty Officer Briner

Re: This is a yummy beer!! {Yuengling Black and Tan}

Postby Norm357 » Thu Nov 19, 2009 7:32 am

It is good indeed.
Don't pity the rescue dog, adopt him. If he was human, he would be the one with stories to tell and books to write.

Any idiot can kill a shark. It takes a real man to catch one, kiss him on the head, and let him go.

Norm357
Admiral Briner

Return to The Good Drinks Room