[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Meet Your New Moderator

Meet Your New Moderator

Want to talk politics? Find your threads here! (NOTE: If you started a politics thread in the general forum, it's probably here by now.)

Moderator: Chef Mongo

Meet Your New Moderator

Postby Chef Mongo » Wed Jun 17, 2009 8:15 pm

Hi, all!

While Poli-FRY in general doesn't need much moderation, I have assumed the role.

I'm the perfect moderator for this forum because I almost never READ this forum. I will not be influenced by anyone's political views or attitudes. I will simply enforce the board rules where necessary.

Remember: While spirited discussion and back-and-forth are heartily encouraged, and it's perfectly understandable that tempers will get heated in here, outright abuse and trolling will not be tolerated.

Ideally, I can continue my record of ignoring this forum, but I promise not to come in here looking to ban, warn or bust heads if called to take a look at something. Don't be skeered!
"Anything that makes your mother cry is fun." -- P. J. O'Rourke
Chef Mongo
Dad

Postby fizzviic » Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:45 pm

:shock:

What are you, some kind of masochist?

Sheese, I thought you had better sense than to stick your toe in these snark infested waters. LOL :D
Please, no poopin' on the poop deck!
No fishin' in snark infested waters, please!
fizzviic
Grand High Poobah Admiral of The Oceans Deep and All the Ships a Sea

Postby ABwannabe » Thu Jun 18, 2009 8:20 am

Welcome, Mr. Moderator.

Did we scare off Pari?
ABwannabe
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Chef Mongo » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:12 pm

ABwannabe wrote:Welcome, Mr. Moderator.

Did we scare off Pari?

Pari wisely realized that his love of joining in the debate here would impair his function as moderator and stepped aside on his own. He wasn't asked to or anything.
"Anything that makes your mother cry is fun." -- P. J. O'Rourke
Chef Mongo
Dad

Postby nolafoodie » Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:07 am

fizzviic wrote:snark infested waters

You ROCK! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nolafoodie
Admiral Briner

Return to Poli-FRY