[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Meet The Admins: Chef Mongo

Meet The Admins: Chef Mongo

If you're new here, please stop in and read our policies, meet the admins and get comfortable.

Meet The Admins: Chef Mongo

Postby Chef Mongo » Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:33 am

Welcome to the board!

I'm J. Scott Wilson, otherwise known as J. Scott Wilson, a food writer and recipe tester in Gastonia, N.C., just outside Charlotte. I've been a member of the board for several years, and became an admin when our founder, Mike Menninger, left a while back. I recruited Beenie, Chefshawn, Pixietoes and Okbye to make a full staff, and we've piloted the ship ever since.

I'm an ominivore, raconteur, father and many other things.

You'll most often hear from me in my admin capacity on the infrequent occasions that things get nasty in a forum. Other than that, I usually confine my posting to odd comments here and there and bizarre requests for recipes.
"Anything that makes your mother cry is fun." -- P. J. O'Rourke
Chef Mongo
Dad

Return to Welcome To The GEFP!