[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Meet the Admins: beenie

Meet the Admins: beenie

If you're new here, please stop in and read our policies, meet the admins and get comfortable.

Meet the Admins: beenie

Postby beenie » Thu Feb 12, 2009 8:45 pm

Hello all! Welcome to a great ride... and I don't mean me. ;)

I'm beenie. I'm a born and raised Long Islander, living in Wisconsin for 10+ years with my fabulous husband and our snuggly feline companions. My day job is as a Sales Advisor for a Fortune 500 telecommunications company, which is really just a glamorous way of saying I'm a call center drone. Any questions about call center life (because really, who doesn't want to know what really happens on the other end of the phone?), I'm your girl. I also like to do crafty things, which I often forget about when I'm hopelessly sucked into one of the glowing boxes in my house.

In the interest of full disclosure, my husband also posts on the board, but I can assure you that he gets no special treatment due to my position (on the board, anyway).

Oh! And since this is the Good Eats board and all... my favorite episode is Three Chips for Sister Marsha.
I've been kissed by Pixie - for real!
beenie
Big Sister

Return to Welcome To The GEFP!