[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - n00b here...

n00b here...

If you're new here, please stop in and read our policies, meet the admins and get comfortable.

Have u ever spoken to AB himself?

Yes
33%
No
60%
All of the time, when he comes in GEFP to chat with us.
7%

Total votes : 15

n00b here...

Postby idjit » Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:46 am

Hi all, right now i can't read too good, don't send me no more letters no, not unless u mail them from...
...ok, i'll answer these later maybe. Damn! I'm a big AB fan from way back, guess i'll get resized in here tho. At least i've tried a few of his recipes, and enjoyed 'em all, as i also get a major kick outta AB. Anyhow it was fun reading some of the answers to the interrogations. Glad to be 'aboard', to stay with the board's nautical terms. So, i must away anon, and shall return another time. Thanks for being here. :dance:

Are you married/single?

What do you do to earn you a living?

What's you favorite movie?

Do you garden?

If so, do you compost?

How many snow globes do you own?

Do you own a thigh master?

Dogs or Cats?

What is the last CD you bought?

How many cookbooks do you own?

What's your favorite one?

Last tool you purchased for your kitchen?

How long have you been watching GE?

What’s your favorite episode?

Favorite and least favorite AB recipes?

Cookies: Flat, Chewy, or Puffy?

Brine or no brine?

Is stuffing evil?

Texas: never been or dying to go?

What do you consider BBQ/Barbeque?

Gas or charcoal?

Chile or chili?

Do you put beans in your chili?

What do you like to cook?

Do you save your rendered bacon fat?

What is your libation preference (brand, too)?

What's your favorite beer?

Red or green Tabasco?

Cornbread: sugar or no?

What is your favorite cheese?

Butter or Margarine?

Do you like PIE or cake?

Bread: bake it or buy it?

What is the number one food that gives you the willies?
idjit

Return to Welcome To The GEFP!