[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Help please.....

Help please.....

If you're new here, please stop in and read our policies, meet the admins and get comfortable.

Help please.....

Postby Susie Pins » Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:36 am

I have been given an early Christmas present of a breadmaker. It has instructions as to what to do,but alas no recipes :(

All the recipes I have seen say 'add ingredients in the order it says in the manual' as they all differ, is it a case of trial and error. I am itching to try it out as you can imagine :?

It is a model you have probably never heard of a Cookworks signature.

This is the first place that I thought of asking for help, If anyone can offer any suggestions as to a basic recipe
If Music be the food of love, play on.....

I have been Mongo hugged....almost as good as buffalo wings ;)
Susie Pins
Commander Briner

Re: Help please.....

Postby Leo » Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:12 pm

I don't have a breadmaker recipe, but they are widely available on the web. Those recipes are given in order. I suggest a good buttermilk white bread recipe if you can find one. Really tasty.

Some recipes put the liquid on top, some on the bottom, some put the yeast on top, some the bottom. It has more to do with letting the loaded breadmaker sit for hours before starting.
G.E.S. Chickeny Hands Chief Booga Booga Officer
---------------------------------------------
Wile E. Coyote - Super Genius
Leo
Admiral Briner

Postby earthmom317 » Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:23 pm

Hi,

In addition to the internet, may I add your local library? You might even find a bread book there for your specific machine, if you live close to and big urban center. :clap:

Also, I found that, from the few times I've tried a breadmaker, your measurements must be exact....I still prefer the old fashioned way of mixing and kneading...the touch, the smells...um..gotta go bake some now...

Blessings... luv, Jess
earthmom317
Seaman Recruit Briner

Postby fizzviic » Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:36 pm

Susie Pins wrote:I have been given an early Christmas present of a breadmaker. It has instructions as to what to do,but alas no recipes :(

All the recipes I have seen say 'add ingredients in the order it says in the manual' as they all differ, is it a case of trial and error. I am itching to try it out as you can imagine :?

It is a model you have probably never heard of a Cookworks signature.

This is the first place that I thought of asking for help, If anyone can offer any suggestions as to a basic recipe

Try here for the manual http://kitchen.manualsonline.com/ex/thr ... ead/943638
Please, no poopin' on the poop deck!
No fishin' in snark infested waters, please!
fizzviic
Grand High Poobah Admiral of The Oceans Deep and All the Ships a Sea

Postby aslansavz » Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:03 pm

Darcy

Why yes, I do blog!
Digitize your handwriting
I like science when it's dangerous and potentially deadly - AB
aslansavz
Vice Admiral Briner

Return to Welcome To The GEFP!