[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Just saying hello.

Just saying hello.

If you're new here, please stop in and read our policies, meet the admins and get comfortable.

Just saying hello.

Postby ATLHivemind » Thu Dec 10, 2009 5:21 pm

Just want to introduce myself.

name's Brad, I'm a "Network engineer" (a.k.a. "Help Desk Technician / IT Consultant) in Suwanee/Sugar Hill, GA.
I see I'm not the only one in Alton's backyard and not even the only the only one in Gwinnett county. I sense a meet-up in the future :)

Just got in to Good Eats a few months back and finally stumbled upon this here forum.
I've been cooking and baking for 18 years now (I'm 24), and GE was nice "whoa" for me.
ATLHivemind
Seaman Apprentice Briner

Re: Just saying hello.

Postby jackiecat » Thu Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm

Welcome ATLHivemind,

We have had several Atlanta meetups. The last were over Memorial Day and the 10th Anniversary show.
Cheryl

I've been kissed by Pixie AND hugged by Holly!

I'm not a great cook, but I'm a GREAT taster - Ina Garten
jackiecat
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Norm357 » Sat Dec 12, 2009 7:22 am

Hello from McDonough!
Don't pity the rescue dog, adopt him. If he was human, he would be the one with stories to tell and books to write.

Any idiot can kill a shark. It takes a real man to catch one, kiss him on the head, and let him go.

Norm357
Admiral Briner

Postby Choleigh » Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:52 pm

Welcome!
"Find something you are passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." - Julia Child

De gustibus non est disputandum - There is no accounting for taste
Choleigh
Senior Chief Petty Officer Briner

Return to Welcome To The GEFP!