[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - We are New, here is our good eats blog

We are New, here is our good eats blog

If you're new here, please stop in and read our policies, meet the admins and get comfortable.

We are New, here is our good eats blog

Postby JillandPeterEatGood » Thu Jan 14, 2010 7:27 pm

Hello All Good Eats Fans,

Not sure if anyone else has their own good eats blog, but we have created one based on Julie and Julia - where we watch episodes and then make a recipe from each episode. We started this new years, so we are not super far, but would love for you to check it out.

JillandPeterEatGood.com

Let us know what you think!
JillandPeterEatGood

Re: We are New, here is our good eats blog

Postby jonerax » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:50 pm

Hello friends
I am new here,I got this community when i was searching some new Dish, I feel so happy beacause this type of community also available for share for our good eats
Thanks
jonerax

Return to Welcome To The GEFP!