[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Can't find a tool...any help??

Can't find a tool...any help??

If you're new here, please stop in and read our policies, meet the admins and get comfortable.

Can't find a tool...any help??

Postby tnkrgrl » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:00 am

In 'Flat is Beautiful II' AB uses a meat tenderizer/pounder that looks a lot like a hand piece from an airhockey table...I've searched high and low for one of those because he recommends it for its ease of use, rounded edges, and matte surface.

Does anyone have one? or know where to get one? I'm making Chicken Kiev for the first time on Valentines Day and I'm not prepared to improvise just yet!

THANKS IN ADVANCE for any help you may have!!!!
tnkrgrl

Re: Can't find a tool...any help??

Postby tnkrgrl » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:34 am

Nevermind! I popped into the chatroom and slamdunkpro knew exactly what I was talking about and where to find it! you guys are great!
tnkrgrl

Postby Tena » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:40 am

There's plenty of tools here, you shouldn't have any problem finding one.

Not sure what SDP suggested, but Pampered Chef has an excellent meat tenderizer.
When your wrong, your wrong.

Dammit I'm mad is the same if you spell it backwards.
(And you totally just checked.)

Worry is a misuse of the imagination.
~Dan Zadra~
Tena
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby carla » Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:08 pm

Tena wrote:There's plenty of tools here, you shouldn't have any problem finding one.

Dammit, beat to the punch line again! :mrgreen:
Resistance isn't about damaging the country, but protecting it.
carla
Admiral of the Briners

Return to Welcome To The GEFP!