[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Sending Fan Mail

Sending Fan Mail

If you're new here, please stop in and read our policies, meet the admins and get comfortable.

Sending Fan Mail

Postby Nachoha » Sun Oct 03, 2010 2:44 pm

So I spent quite a while trying to find out where to send fan mail to Good Eats, and apparently you can't. Talked to Food Networks customer relations department and they said they don't accept fan mail for shows or chefs period. Hunted down Be Squared's phone number and gave them a call and they said they don't accept fan mail either. Makes me wonder how they got the fan mail they answer on the DVDs. :(
Nachoha

Re: Sending Fan Mail

Postby beenie » Sun Oct 03, 2010 3:24 pm

According to AB's website, he's represented by the William Morris agency, maybe you could try them?

Welcome to the GEFP!
I've been kissed by Pixie - for real!
beenie
Big Sister

Re: Sending Fan Mail

Postby vickatina » Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:31 pm

Nachoha wrote: Makes me wonder how they got the fan mail they answer on the DVDs. :(

Those were not "mailed-in" questions. Those were written for that segment.

PS. Welcome to the board!! :D
"I'm not a stalker, I'm an unpaid private investigator." ;)

The GEFP Roving Reporter
vickatina
Vice Admiral Briner

Location: Well, we're living here in Allentown (actually, just a bit north)

Return to Welcome To The GEFP!