[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Welcome all!

Welcome all!

Here you'll find tutorials, how-to's, gear discussions and everything you need to make your kitchen a well-oiled machine.

Moderators: Grovite, Slamdunkpro

Welcome all!

Postby Slamdunkpro » Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:58 pm

Welcome to the GEFP College of Knowledge.

Our hope is that this forum will serve as a reference for detailed kitchen items, Food tutorials and reviews. This is not the place to post third party recipes or general "what do you think of" type questions - those belong in the recipe and main forums. What fits here then? Think of this as the GEFP version of CI. Nothing kitchen/food/drink related (including food photography) is out of bounds but the key here is in-depth discussion/instruction.

I'm sure Grovite will pop in here with some thoughts of his own.

Enjoy!
No Clicky Blind Linky's!
There is no problem that can’t be solved with a liberal application of sex, tequila, money, or high explosives, not necessarily in that order
I've been kissed by Pixie!
Slamdunkpro
Fleet Admiral Briner

Postby Grovite » Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:51 pm

Have at it folks! This forum is not just for SDP and I to pop off at the mouth about things (which we're good at :lol: ).

If you have a great recipe of your own, turn it into a "How-To". Take a lot of pics, or video, and post it up here.

If you bought a piece of equipment and you love it, talk about it. If you bought a piece of crap, REALLY talk about it :lol:
Rock & Roll is like Mexican food. As it improves in quality, it stops being what it is.
Grovite
Red-Headed Stepchild

Postby Wanda Woman » Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:32 pm

I think this is going to be a wonderful resource for us. SDP's first two tutorials are awesome.

I'd like to see PF's crab cake tutorial preserved in here. I'm sure there are several other 'classic' posts that would also be a good fit for this forum.

Thanks for leading the charge in here, Grovite and SDP!
Wanda Woman
Admiral Briner

Postby nolafoodie » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:14 pm

Hurrah for the GEFP COK!

May it grow bigger and longer every day.
nolafoodie
Admiral Briner

Postby Slamdunkpro » Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:20 pm

Wanda Woman wrote:I think this is going to be a wonderful resource for us. SDP's first two tutorials are awesome.

I'd like to see PF's crab cake tutorial preserved in here. I'm sure there are several other 'classic' posts that would also be a good fit for this forum.

Thanks for leading the charge in here, Grovite and SDP!

I have been unable to locate PF crab cake tutorial :(
No Clicky Blind Linky's!
There is no problem that can’t be solved with a liberal application of sex, tequila, money, or high explosives, not necessarily in that order
I've been kissed by Pixie!
Slamdunkpro
Fleet Admiral Briner

Return to GEFP College Of Knowledge