[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Cookoff 2.0 #9 Citrus fruit

Cookoff 2.0 #9 Citrus fruit

Cookoff archives

Cookoff 2.0 #9 Citrus fruit

Postby moonablaze » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:17 pm

Cookoff 2.0 #1 - Heat Infusion - Parrothead
Cookoff 2.0 #2 - Tomatoes - Unknown Foodie
Cookoff 2.0 #3 - Butternut Squash - Jackiecat
Cookoff 2.0 #4 - Fennel - Nolafoodie
Cookoff 2.0 #5 - Grains of Paradise - PattyE
Cookoff 2.0 #6 - Eggplant - Geimerst
Cookoff 2.0 #7 - Soup - Pixie
Cookoff 2.0 #8 - Ribs - Dan
Cookoff 2.0 #9 - Citrus fruit - Moonablaze

in the depths of winter, citrus fruits are a hit of summer sunshine, lets see what you've got! :D
A good cook is a sorceress who dispenses happiness.
- Elsa Schiapirelli

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." -Doug Larson
moonablaze
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Unknown Foodie » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Squeeze the juice from 3 ripe oranges, add a shot of Vodka, a shot of Galliano and mix with ice. Name this drink!
A virtual fountain of useless knowledge!

Unknown Foodie
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Evil_Eye » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:37 pm

The Cordless Screwdriver:

Dip an orange slice in some sugar and lay it across a shot of ice cold vodka. Shoot the vodka and eat the orange.

Repeat as needed.
My life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely and in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather I will skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and boldly proclaiming
"Wow, what a ride!"
Evil_Eye
First Class Petty Officer Briner

Postby derek erhart » Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:59 pm

Uncle Betty's Best Lemonade

6 lemons
1 orange
1/2 cup simple syrup

Juice into 2qt pitcher, add syrup, 3 cups ice and water to fill.
Peace Out
derek erhart
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby carla » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:14 pm

Unknown Foodie wrote:Squeeze the juice from 3 ripe oranges, add a shot of Vodka, a shot of Galliano and mix with ice. Name this drink!

Harvey Wallbanger.

Lemon Drop: Shot of chilled vodka, lemon wedges, sugar. Dip wedge in sugar, shoot vodka, suck sugared lemon.

No recipe, but citrus in green/spinach salad is great. Clementines, grapefruit.

edited for spelling.
Last edited by carla on Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Resistance isn't about damaging the country, but protecting it.
carla
Admiral of the Briners

Postby SFB » Thu Jan 08, 2009 10:31 pm

What happened to the winning rib recipe? I might like to make it.
More wag, less bark.
SFB
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby okbye » Thu Jan 08, 2009 11:39 pm

SFB wrote:What happened to the winning rib recipe? I might like to make it.

It's in the recipe swap with all the other finished cookoff threads.
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious but I am so that's the way it comes out - Bill Hicks

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.“ Homer Simpson

Charlie Brooker: "What is the most complicated thing you do in your kitchen?"
David Mitchell: "Worry about death."
okbye
Crazy Aunt

Postby tj » Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:40 pm

Gourmet mag has oranges in red wine recently. Anyone tried it?

One of my favorite little desserts is peeled. thick-sliced oranges sprinkled with curry and pecans.
tj
Admiral Briner

Postby eye4got » Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:31 am

Tarte Au Citron (Lemon or Lime Souffle Tart)
Recipe courtesy Julia Child et. al.

1 10-inch, cooked*, sugar-crust shell (recipe follows)

3/4 cup granulated sugar, divided
4 eggs, separated
grated rind of 1 lemon (or 2 limes)
3 Tbsp lemon (or lime) juice
pinch salt
powdered sugar in a shaker or sieve

Preheat the oven to 325 F.
Place the tart shell on a cookie sheet.

Gradually beat 1/2 cup sugar into the egg yolks until mixture is thick, pale yellow and falls back on itself forming a slowly dissolving ribbon.
Beat in the rind and juice.
Set the bowl over not-quite simmering water and stir with a non-metal spoon until the mixture reaches 165 F, being careful not to let the eggs scramble.
Remove from heat and set aside.

In another bowl, beat the egg whites and salt until soft peaks form.
Sprinkle in the remaining 1/4 cup sugar and continue beating until stiff peaks form.
Fold the egg whites delicately into the warm lemon (or lime) mixture and turn out into the tart shell.

Bake for about 30 minutes in the middle of the oven.
When the tart has begun to puff and color, sprinkle with powdered sugar.
The tart is done when the top is lightly brown and a sharp knife plunged into the center comes out clean.
Serve immediately if possible. The tart will sink slightly as it cools.

This tart is delicious when warm or cold but is best when hot.

If you prefer, you can make individual tartlets instead of one large tart.

=======================================================================================

Pate Sablee (Sugar Crust)
Recipe courtesy Julia Child et. al.

Sugar crusts are more delicate than sweet short paste shells because of their eggs and additional sugar.

7 ounces (by weight) sifted AP flour
3 Tbsp sugar
1/8 tsp double action baking powder
5 Tbsp chilled butter
2 Tbsp chilled vegetable shortening
1 egg beaten with 1 tsp water
1/2 tsp vanilla extract

Whisk together the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
Mix in the butter and shortening using your fingers, a fork, or a pastry cutter, until the fat is broken into bits the size of oatmeal flakes.
Blend in the egg and vanilla.
Knead the dough rapidly into a ball and place on a pastry board.
With the heel of your hand (not the palm), rapidly press the dough out into a quick smear of about 6 inches.
Form again into a ball, wrap in wax paper and chill for several hours until firm.

Mold the pastry in a flan ring or cake pan with a removable bottom a springform pan will work.
*Bake just until it begins to color (or else it will overcook when you bake the filled tart).
"I do believe that the supreme arrogance to believe that you understand the mind of the creator of the universe and are empowered to judge other humans in God's name is at the root of many of humanity's problems."
-Kinsley
eye4got
Admiral Briner

Postby Butterbean » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:32 am

I got this recipe off of a souvenir potholder many years ago.

Key Lime Meringue Pie

1 Blind-baked pastry crust
4 eggs, separated
1 14-oz. can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. key lime juice (or regular if you can't get key limes)
1/4 c. sugar - pinch cream of tartar (for meringue)

Beat egg yolks until light & thick. Blend in lime juice & condensed milk, & pour into pie shell. Prepare meringue & spread artistically over pie filling.

Bake at 350 until meringue peaks turn golden (15-20 minutes). Garish with lime zest (optional). Chill before serving.

I'd like a single plum floating in perfume served in a man's hat.
Butterbean
Admiral of the Briners

Postby LinC » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:02 pm

Here's an oldie but a goodie. It was a Pillsbury Bake-Off winner in 1950. I got this particular version of the recipe from a wonderful blog called Bakingbites.

Orange Kiss-Me Cake

Cake:
1 medium orange
1 cup raisins
1/3 cup walnuts
2 cups all purpose flour
2 large eggs
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
1 cup milk (low fat is fine)

Topping
1/3 cup (fresh) orange juice
1/3 cup sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts (optional)

Preheat oven to 350F. Lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking pan. Cut orange in half and remove all seeds. In a food processor, whizz orange (with the peel and everything), walnuts and raisins. Set aside.

In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. In a large bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light. Beat in eggs one at a time. Mix in half of the flour mixture, followed by the milk and the rest of the flour. Stir in the orange/walnut/raisin mixture and pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until a tester comes out clean and the top springs back.

While the cake is baking, whisk together all the topping ingredients in a small bowl. When cake comes out of the oven, pour topping over hot cake and let it sit while the cake cools. Cool completely before serving.
"Always keep your bowler on in times of stress.... and watch out for diabolical masterminds."
Emma Peel
LinC
Rear Admiral (lower half) Briner

Postby nolafoodie » Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:42 pm

Fresh Citrus Tiramisu

You can prepare this trifle-style, like a traditional tiramisu, or substitute sponge cake for the ladyfingers and make it into a torte.

1 package ladyfingers (or one sponge cake, divided into two layers)

Syrup:
Juice and zest of one orange, plus juice only of one more orange
Juice and zest of two small lemons (or one large)
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup water

Cream:
1 pound mascarpone cheese, softened
Zest of one orange (use the zest from the orange used for syrup, above)
2 cups whipping cream
1 cup powdered sugar

Fruit mixture:
6-8 cups bite-size citrus segments (navel orange, red grapefruit, pummelo, etc.), all pith and membranes removed
Handful of fresh mint, chiffonade, plus extra for garnish
Sugar (or simple syrup) to taste
Citrus slices for garnish

Optional: GE Lemon Curd (use as much as you want)

For the syrup: Combine all syrup ingredients in a saucepan and simmer until sugar is dissolved. Cool to room temperature.

For the cream: Stir orange zest into mascarpone. Whip cream to soft peaks, add powdered sugar, and then whip further to stiff peaks. Fold cream into mascarpone mixture to combine.

For the fruit: Combine citrus segments with mint chiffonade. Add sugar or simple syrup to taste. Stir gently.

To assemble: Dip half of ladyfingers in syrup and arrange in dish or trifle bowl (if making torte, sprinkle bottom cake layer with half of syrup). Top with half of fruit mixture, some lemon curd (optional), and then half of cream mixture. Repeat for next layer, using remaining ladyfingers, syrup, fruit, lemon curd (optional), and cream. Garnish with citrus slices and reserved mint chiffonade.

(ETA: if making it into a torte, assemble cake-cream-fruit-cake-cream-fruit for stability, using only 1/4-1/3 of the cream mixture on each cake layer, and using the remainder to frost the sides and/or garnish the top.)
nolafoodie
Admiral Briner

Postby mhalbrook » Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:58 pm

Blueberry Citrus Gooey Buttercake
You can cheat, but this was probably the best one I made, when I did it, we were in the part of class where we made cheese and butter, so the butter & the lemon cheese were homemade, We'll skip the butter, if you want to make your own, go for it, just whip whipping cream until it becomes butter.

1 box Lemon Cake mix
1 Egg
4 oz melted butter

1 qt whole milk, not ultra homogenized, the less homogenization, the better for our purposes.
The Juice & Zest of 4 Lemons
Zest of 1 Orange
1 pt or more fresh or frozen blueberries (depending on the season).
1 # powdered sugar.
2 eggs
4 oz melted butter.

Okay, for the crust, mix the cake mix, the butter & the egg. Pat in your favorite pan, I use either a 9x13 springform or an 11" quiche pan usually, 9" springform works as well, or anythign similar sized.

Heat the milk to 120ºF do NOT boil. remove from heat and add in lemon juice gradually. Stir and watch for curdling.
Let the milk set for 10 mins or so. Meanwhile layer a fine mesh strainer with Cheese cloth and set over a bowl.
Once the milk has fully curddled, pour in to the strainer, and tie the cloth up. Let it drain for about 30 mins, mix in zest.

In a mixer bowl, combine cheese, powdered sugar, eggs, and butter. Beat until smooth. Fold in blue berries. Pour mixture over crust and bake for 30 at 350ºF

The less homogenization, the better for curd separation. You may need more milk if using regular store bought milk.
mhalbrook
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Butterbean » Wed Jan 14, 2009 10:46 am

Orange Mousse Pie

1 Env. Knox unflavored gelatin
1/4 c cold water
1 c whipping cream (heated)
1 8-oz. pckg cream cheese, softened
1 6-oz. can frozen orange juice concentrate
2/3 c powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 9" graham cracker pie crust

In a blender, sprinkle gelatin over cold water & let stand 1 min. Add hot cream & process until gelatin is dissolved (1-2 min.). Add cream cheese, OJ, sugar & vanilla, & process until completely blended. Chill until slightly thickened (15 min.) & pour into crust. Chill until firm.
Garnish with mandarin orange slices or other fruit.

I'd like a single plum floating in perfume served in a man's hat.
Butterbean
Admiral of the Briners

Postby Dana » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:48 pm

I just posted about this one in the "Ginger" thread.
It's very tasty.
It has a bit of a "Zing!" that rocks.
Do not skip the ginger or the citrus peels.
(I'm trying to remember, I made this last year. I think I sliced off the zest (with very little pith) into chunks. And, I added a bit at a time till the flavor was perfect. Emeril doesn't give enough detail on the quantity.)

Emeril's Summer Fruit Soup

Ingredients

* 1 tablespoon minced ginger
* 3 cups chopped strawberries
* 2 cups chopped pineapple
* 1 1/2 cups chopped mango
* 2 pieces lemon peel
* 2 pieces lime peel
* 2 pieces orange peel
* 4 cups water
* 1 1/2 cups sugar
* 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
* 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
* 1 cup blueberries
* Mint sprigs, for garnish

Directions

Saute the ginger in a medium pot over medium-high heat until fragrant, about 2 minutes (no oil is necessary.) Add 2 cups strawberries, 1 cup pineapple, 3/4 cup mango and the lemon, lime and orange peels; cook for another 2 minutes. Add water, sugar and fruit juices and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally. Simmer for 5 minutes and remove from the heat. Allow mixture to cool slightly and then transfer in batches to a blender or food processor. Puree and strain into a large bowl. Add remaining 1 cup strawberries, 1 cup pineapple, 3/4 cup mango and blueberries. Stir to combine, cover and refrigerate until well chilled. Serve with mint sprigs for garnish.
Marco Polo didn't have much of a travel agent...Heck of a good publicist, though! - Alton Brown
My ramblings...Cookin' At Café D->Click-o-Rama
Dana
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby DitsyD » Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:56 pm

SUNSHINE SALAD

1/2 cup sugar
20-oz. can crushed pineapple, undrained
1 envelope unflavored gelatin
1/4 cup cold water
4-oz. (1 cup) shredded cheddar or American cheese
1 cup whipping cream, whipped
1 small can mandarin orange segments, drained

In medium saucepan, heat sugar and pineapple with syrup to boiling; remove from heat. Soften gelatin in cold water. Add gelatin to hot pineapple mixture; stir to dissolve. Cool. Fold in cheese, whipped cream, and orange segments. Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate until firm.
"Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means." ~Albert Einstein
"Life is too short to make crust for uncertain pies."~Wendy McClure
If looks could kill, women wouldn't need frying pans.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.
DitsyD
Admiral Briner

Postby LucyLu » Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:34 am

DitsyD wrote:SUNSHINE SALAD

1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cold water

In medium saucepan, heat sugar and pineapple with syrup to boiling; remove from heat. Soften gelatin in cold water. Add gelatin to hot pineapple mixture; stir to dissolve. Cool. Fold in cheese, whipped cream, and orange segments. Pour into serving bowl and refrigerate until firm.

Is that a Paula Deen recipe? She seems to put processed cheese into sweet things . . .

Just sayin' :wink:

-L
Lucy

~The GEFP official Ace of Cakes~
LucyLu
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby DitsyD » Thu Jan 15, 2009 8:55 am

LucyLu wrote:
DitsyD wrote:SUNSHINE SALAD

1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup cold water

Is that a Paula Deen recipe? She seems to put processed cheese into sweet things . . .

Just sayin' :wink:

-L
:lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope.

It's a variation of a recipe from a Knox Gelatin booklet that I first made back in the early 80's.

And, it's not a sweet thing, it's a salad. :wink: :D
"Setting an example is not the main means of influencing another, it is the only means." ~Albert Einstein
"Life is too short to make crust for uncertain pies."~Wendy McClure
If looks could kill, women wouldn't need frying pans.
Masquerading as a normal person day after day is exhausting.
DitsyD
Admiral Briner

Postby PattyE » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Orange Creamsicle Pie

18 graham crackers, finely crushed about 1 - 1 1/4 cups
1/4 cup sugar
1/3 cup butter, melted
1 quart vanilla ice cream; softened
6 oz. orange juice concentrate; thawed
Cool Whip or whipped cream
orange slices

In small bowl, combine crumbs, sugar and butter; press onto bottom and sides of 9" pie plate. Set aside. In large bowl, with electric mixer on medium speed, blend ice cream and orange juice concentrate; spread in prepared crust. Freeze until firm, about 4 hours. Before serving, garnish with whipped cream and orange slices.

The recipe doesn't call for it, but I like to prebake my graham cracker crust for 8 - 10 minutes at 350°.

Live Free or Pie

"People today recognize fewer than 10 plants but over 1000 corporate logos" - AdBusters
PattyE
Lieutenant Commander Briner

Postby moonablaze » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:52 am

LAST CALL!!! all recipes must be in by 11:59pm pacific time monday night (ok, so I'll probably not be THAT strict if you're 5 minutes late... but hey, you gotta make the deadline sometime)
- Elsa Schiapirelli

"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." -Doug Larson
moonablaze
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Thierry » Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:34 am

No-Bake Italian Cheesecake

1/4 cup raisins, soaked in hot Grand Marnier or Amaretti di Saronno (or orange juice :wink: ) Drain when raisins are plump.

1 1/2 cups ricotta cheese
I package cream cheese
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/2 orange, zested and juiced
1/2 lemon, zested and juiced
Dash of salt

9 graham cracker sheets, pulverized
1/4 cup nuts (almond, pecan or walnuts), pulverized
2 tbsp. butter, melted

In a mixing bowl, combine cheese, sugar, cinnamon, orange and lemon juice and salt. Drain and add raisins to mixture and set aside in fridge.

In cuisinart, blend graham cracker and nuts as finely as possible. Mix with melted butter and then press mixture into a pie plate. Spread cheese mixture on top and refridgerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.

Garnish with citrus zest, sprinkle w/ chopped nuts.

For a more decadent garnish, heat orange marmalde and gently spoon/spread on top w/ whipped cream rosettes.

Finally, take out and eat directly from pan w/ a spoon when no one's looking, and then hide the cake in the back of the fridge so no one can see it. Eat w/ a spoon at your leisure until done.
Up your butt with a coconut.
Thierry
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Pixietoes » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:46 pm

I'm making this cake as I type. It smells heavenly, and the batter tasted good, too. :oops: It's a Nigella Larson recipe, but I got it at smittenkitchen .com It's super easy to make, but not something you can throw together in 20 minutes as it requires boiling the clementines for a while.

Clementine Cake
Adapted from Nigella Lawson

… Oh right, I forgot to mention that this cake was darn good. I am not going to tell you that it is my favorite cake ever. It wasn’t. But all of the things I was worried would go wrong — it would be too bitter, it would be too tough, nobody would eat it — I couldn’t have been further off about. It is ridiculously moist, not bitter and surprisingly popular at a dinner party. You know, until you tell people they’re eating a cake of boiled rinds.

4 to 5 clementines (about 375grams/slightly less than 1 pound total weight)
6 eggs
1 cup plus 2 tablespoons (225 grams) sugar
2 1/3 cups (250 grams) ground almonds
1 heaping teaspoon baking powder

Optional: Powdered sugar for dusting, or for making a glaze

Put the clementines in a pot with cold water to cover, bring to the boil, and cook for 2 hours. Drain and, when cool, cut each clementine in half and remove the seeds. Then finely chop the skins, pith, and fruit in the processor (or by hand, of course).

Preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C).

Butter and line an 8-inch (21 centimeter) springform pan with parchment paper. (I used a 9-inch, it worked fine.)

Beat the eggs. Add the sugar, almonds, and baking powder. Mix well, adding the chopped clementines.

Pour the cake mixture into the prepared pan and bake for 30 to 50 minutes*, when a skewer will come out clean; you might have to cover the cake with foil after about 20 to 30 minutes to stop the top from over-browning.

Remove from the oven and leave to cool, in the pan on a rack. When the cake is cold, you can take it out of the pan and dust it with powdered sugar. I made a glaze of powdered sugar and a tablespoon of clementine juice because I was convinced the cake would be too bitter. It was not necessary. Nigella says the cake is best on the second day, but ours never made it that long.

Variations: Nigella says she’s also made this with an equal weight of oranges and lemons, in which case the sugar is increased to 1 1/4 cups.

* I am very unclear on the correct baking time, as you can see. Nigella’s recipe says it will 60 minutes. When I checked on it at 40 minutes (because I think you should start checking on any baked good at the 2/3 mark) it was done. Very done. Dark-brown edge-level done. And my oven runs cool. But I had made the cake in a one-inch larger pan, which made it slightly thinner. Which is all to say: Start checking at 30 minutes. Better to check too often than char your cake.
“...If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything...” Marilyn Monroe
Pixietoes
Mom

Postby okbye » Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:35 pm

Oooh, I have all that stuff. Boil them whole?
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious but I am so that's the way it comes out - Bill Hicks

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.“ Homer Simpson

Charlie Brooker: "What is the most complicated thing you do in your kitchen?"
David Mitchell: "Worry about death."
okbye
Crazy Aunt

Postby Pixietoes » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Yes, for two hours. :shock: :D
“...If you can make a girl laugh - you can make her do anything...” Marilyn Monroe
Pixietoes
Mom

Postby moonablaze » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:45 pm

AND THE WINNER IS.......... THERRY!!!!

I loved the Orange Kiss-Me Cake, but I have a real softspot for cheesecake, italian or nyc style.

THE REPRESENTATIVE FROM BUNNYVILLE HAS THE FLOOR!!!
- Elsa Schiapirelli

moonablaze
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby Thierry » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:08 pm

Thank you Moon! I'm very honored to have been picked!

How about clams? Canned, raw, jarred or frozen, anything goes as long as it's clammy!
Up your butt with a coconut.
Thierry
Vice Admiral Briner

Return to Cookoffs