[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Chops Ahoy First Aired 11/06/2002

Chops Ahoy First Aired 11/06/2002

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

Rate the Chop Show

Top of the chops?
33%
A chip off the old chop?
56%
Needed another hour in the brine?
No votes
Shoulda gone for the chicken.
11%

Total votes : 9

Chops Ahoy First Aired 11/06/2002

Postby Tymoria » Mon Mar 01, 2004 3:24 am

AB's in search of Tender Chops. He gets cooking with gas, and is stuffing evil????

I way promise not to be so gimmicky at 2:30 in the morning. Maybe.
Scabbard of Lunacy

Why, we're just The Rockettes with better recipes.

Personal Stalker of CHEF MONGO
Tymoria
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby MacBoy » Fri Jun 25, 2004 7:18 pm

I was just watching a re-run of this episode and noticed that at the end of scene AB uses a marinade injector with the top cut off to stuff the chop, isn't this a uni-takser!?

http://www.goodeatsfanpage.com/Season6/Chops/Chops.htm
MacBoy

Postby Tymoria » Sat Jun 26, 2004 5:08 pm

I've been thinking about that Macboy. Ohter than injecting stuffing into meat, what can you use a sawed off marinade injector for???
Scabbard of Lunacy

Why, we're just The Rockettes with better recipes.

Personal Stalker of CHEF MONGO
Tymoria
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby eye4got » Mon Jun 28, 2004 1:28 pm

Tymoria wrote:I've been thinking about that Macboy. Ohter than injecting stuffing into meat, what can you use a sawed off marinade injector for???

Well, I guess you could use it to inject other stuff into other meats. You could also maybe use it in place of a large piping tipe, say for cake decorating or pate a choux.
"I do believe that the supreme arrogance to believe that you understand the mind of the creator of the universe and are empowered to judge other humans in God's name is at the root of many of humanity's problems."
-Kinsley
eye4got
Admiral Briner

Postby Jay von » Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:04 am

I've used the stuffing twice. It is absolutely awesome!
Jay von
Resident Hippie

Return to Show Specific Discussions