[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Flat is Beautiful First Aired 01/10/01

Flat is Beautiful First Aired 01/10/01

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

Is Flat Beautiful?

It's A-peel-ing
85%
Aw it's cute.
12%
Give it the Hook!
3%

Total votes : 34

mixer setting

Postby hoovarmin » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:16 pm

For those of you using Kitchenaid mixers, what setting do you like for kneading the dough? I'm using the custom edition, which is a bit larger than the standard model.
hoovarmin
Seaman Recruit Briner

Postby mhalbrook » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:19 pm

I'm not badmojo, but durring the school year I make pizza from scratch minimum of once a week, minimum of 4 pies.

Do you have a scale? I can give you the formula we use, but it's in metric by weight.
mhalbrook
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby hoovarmin » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:58 pm

mhalbrook wrote:I'm not badmojo, but durring the school year I make pizza from scratch minimum of once a week, minimum of 4 pies.

Do you have a scale? I can give you the formula we use, but it's in metric by weight.

I don't have a scale, but I should probably get one. I'd love to hear your formula.
hoovarmin
Seaman Recruit Briner

Postby mhalbrook » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:36 pm

I'll have to dig it up on the other system. Don't have my recipe program working on the laptop yet.
mhalbrook
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby mhalbrook » Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:40 pm

GARLIC BUTTER PIZZA CRUST

INGREDIENTS
------------
284 gm Bread flour
170 gm Water
7 gm Yeast
7 gm Salt
7 gm Butter -- melted
1 gm Garlic

I use Instant Yeast, so no blooming, and I may update that in a few weeks when I start back up the production in the cafe, I think I upped the water but I'm not 100% sure. My program shows that as 60% water, and I'm pretty sure I did a highter hydration than that.
mhalbrook
Vice Admiral Briner

Previous

Return to Show Specific Discussions