[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Season 12 or 13?

Season 12 or 13?

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

Season 12 or 13?

Postby The Food Dude » Wed May 06, 2009 5:17 pm

Ok, I'm confused. The Episode guides haven't been updated in a few weeks. When I do internet searches, I get different answers.

Are Crustacean Nation IV: Crawfish and Tamale Never Dies Season 12 or Season 13?

I found some sites that said Crawfish was Season 13 Episode 2 and Tamale was 13-3, but then the same search for Season 13 Episode 1 turns up nothing.

However other sites list those two shows as Season 12 Episodes 16&17 (or really 17&18 if you consider Cran Opening Episode 11).

So which is it? Are these two shows Season 12 or 13?
Cook On!

Steve Lobdell aka The Food Dude
The Food Dude Personal Chef Service
email: steven.lobdell@wellpoint.com

www.yourfooddude.com

When you wish upon a falling star, your dreams can come true. Unless it's really a meteorite hurtling to the Earth which will destroy all life. Then you're pretty much hosed no matter what you wish for. Unless it's death by meteor.
The Food Dude
Seaman Recruit Briner

Re: Season 12 or 13?

Postby GoodETv » Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:23 am

The Food Dude wrote:Ok, I'm confused. The Episode guides haven't been updated in a few weeks. When I do internet searches, I get different answers.

Are Crustacean Nation IV: Crawfish and Tamale Never Dies Season 12 or Season 13?

I found some sites that said Crawfish was Season 13 Episode 2 and Tamale was 13-3, but then the same search for Season 13 Episode 1 turns up nothing.

However other sites list those two shows as Season 12 Episodes 16&17 (or really 17&18 if you consider Cran Opening Episode 11).

So which is it? Are these two shows Season 12 or 13?

13...I should know, I uploaded them. Crawfish is episode one and Tamale never dies is 2.

http://youtube.com/goodetv
I post the season 13 videos on youtube.

http://youtube.com/goodetv

Subscribe, watch, comment ... and rate.

PayPal: rot_natalicw [at] yahoo [dot] com -- donate if you want.
GoodETv
Seaman Recruit Briner

Re: Season 12 or 13?

Postby FuturePastryChefLou » Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:50 am

Yeah, they're season 13. I think there was some sort of snafu regarding labeling the season for these. I'm not sure what caused it.
I do not fear death. I had been dead for billions and billions of years before I was born, and had not suffered the slightest inconvenience from it.

-Mark Twain
FuturePastryChefLou
Rear Admiral (upper half) Briner

Return to Show Specific Discussions