[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Rubber Duck Soap Dispenser

Rubber Duck Soap Dispenser

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

Rubber Duck Soap Dispenser

Postby Ladywingnut » Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:54 pm

I'm new to this board, but have enjoyed Good Eats & Alton Brown for several years...so I have a question...last night we watched the Good Eats episode about 'Shishkabobs'...in one scene, when AB was getting ready to cut meat, he reached up and got some liquid soad from the cuttest rubber duck soap dispenser that I have ever seen...I've tried looking for it on line with no luck...has anybody out there seen that one, or even know what I'm talking about?
Ladywingnut

Re: Rubber Duck Soap Dispenser

Postby Grovite » Tue Sep 01, 2009 9:10 pm

First, welcome to the board :D

Second, are you talking about the bird soap dispenser that he has suctioned to the wall near the sink?
Rock & Roll is like Mexican food. As it improves in quality, it stops being what it is.
Grovite
Red-Headed Stepchild

Postby seansmom » Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:11 am

Hi I am to new to this and I am Inquiring about the same soap dispenser.. I thought it was really cute and wld really like to know where i cld get one.. Pls push me in the right direction if u can.. thx..
seansmom

Postby Kamidanshir » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:34 pm

It's called a Salto Soap Dispenser, made by Koziol. I think it's been discontinued, so your best bet for getting one is probably ebay.
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Kamidanshir
Dread Pirate Briner

Return to Show Specific Discussions