[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - American Classics 2?

American Classics 2?

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

American Classics 2?

Postby Yevgyeni » Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:55 pm

Where is the second American Classics show? 1 was Spinach Salad, 3 was Creole Bowl, 4 coming up is Pound Cake. What happened to 2? Is that Apple of My Pie?
Yevgyeni
Seaman Apprentice Briner

Re: American Classics 2?

Postby sadiedog » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:05 pm

I did a quick search of Mike's page. There seems to be an American Classics I, III & IV, but no II.

You seem to be correct, new GEMB citizen. ;) Apple of My Pie does have the same format as the other American Classics shows.

Clicky to go to the Good Eats Fan Page index.
Click on EPISODES: Title.
Click on the Apple of My Pie title then click on the transcript link.

Welcome to the nut house.

Edited because GEFP link doesn't just link you to the show transcription.
GES Chickeny Hands Resident Blond(e)/Dense Member
---------------
"When ordinary citizens understand they are being played for fools, they bristle." ~Charles Krauthammer - Washington Post
---------------
My recipes
sadiedog
Admiral Briner

Postby Yevgyeni » Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:12 pm

Thank you! I've been a long time lurker. I'm a huge Good Eats fan. I was doing a little clean up and posting some missing screen shots of Good Eats episodes over at thetvdb.com, and I noticed the omission. I wonder if the title of the episode should be changed to reflect that it's part of the American Classics series?
Yevgyeni
Seaman Apprentice Briner

Postby Abfreak91 » Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:55 am

I thought spaghetti with meat sauce was 4...

Hope this helps,Hector :D
Abfreak91
Seaman Recruit Briner

Postby vickatina » Fri Dec 04, 2009 10:30 am

Yes, American Classics 4 is Spaghetti and Meatballs

then American Classics 5 is A Pound of Cake.

Now, the REAL question is....How many Pantry Raid Episodes are there, really?

But that's another show.... :wink:
"I'm not a stalker, I'm an unpaid private investigator." ;)

The GEFP Roving Reporter
vickatina
Vice Admiral Briner

Location: Well, we're living here in Allentown (actually, just a bit north)

Return to Show Specific Discussions