[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Crepe Expectations First Aired 11-28-02

Crepe Expectations First Aired 11-28-02

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

Crepe Expectations First Aired 11-28-02

Postby Tymoria » Tue May 11, 2004 2:38 am

It's Heeem! Making Crepes. We learn how to make crepes and then make these crepes work for us!

Shirley, Widdie W and the Mad Mini French Chef make appearances. I chat with people while I watch Good Eats. This is one of the episodes that made someone hungry :)
Scabbard of Lunacy

Why, we're just The Rockettes with better recipes.

Personal Stalker of CHEF MONGO
Tymoria
Vice Admiral Briner

Postby magicron » Tue Jul 08, 2008 9:21 pm

I've seen this episode before, maybe a couple of times, but tonight, when it aired, I think I know who the Psychiatrist is..

I think she is Jan Smithers.. remember Bailey Quarters of WKRP?
magicron

Postby Peachtart » Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:07 pm

As I said in my inquisition, this is one of my favorite episodes. I think it is because I am SO VERY bad in the kitchen, and it does my heart good to see AB struggling with something that isn't working.

It also has one of my favorite lines when Shirley says, "I have to go now Alton, I have a chef on the other line who has already taken off all his clothes."
I can soooo relate to that level of frustration. Month's later, I'm still chuckling about that line.

-Peachtart
Work is my friend. Everything good I have in my life has come from work.

I subscribe to Pari's Pledge!
Peachtart
Ensign Briner

Return to Show Specific Discussions