[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Live and Let Diet

Live and Let Diet

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

Live and Let Diet

Postby isaac124 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:43 pm

This was a great episode, and just following his advice has helped me lose about 15 pounds in the month and a half since I started!
My energy levels have increased tremendously and i'm getting much better grades. :clap:

I do the smoothies, i love the brislings and the almonds are good too.

Has anyone tried making a batch of four of the avocado brisling on toast things and saved 3 of them in the fridge for later? do they keep well? or does it turn from good eats to bad eats.
isaac124

Re: Live and Let Diet

Postby aslansavz » Sat Mar 20, 2010 7:43 pm

I would think they would get soggy.
Darcy

Why yes, I do blog!
Digitize your handwriting
I like science when it's dangerous and potentially deadly - AB
aslansavz
Vice Admiral Briner

Re: Live and Let Diet

Postby isaac124 » Sat Mar 20, 2010 9:17 pm

well so far they haven't.. i tried it since i live alone i pretty much have no choice lol..

i brown the bottoms and that restores the bread to proper taste and consistency.
isaac124

Return to Show Specific Discussions