[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Good Eats Catfish episode, on the 8th?

Good Eats Catfish episode, on the 8th?

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

Good Eats Catfish episode, on the 8th?

Postby altonfaninmd » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:48 pm

First of all, why would they be messing with when the new shows are on? Why put them on Thursdays?

Second, this dang iPhone "Food Network" app is wrong. It isn't even showing that show on for Thursday, it says that ICA will be on, Morimoto VS Chauhan.

*grumble* freaking stupid Food Network jerks *grumble*

The app says "Ham I Am" will be on Monday the 12th at 8pm, then "The Alton Crown Affair" on at 8:30.

When are these morons going to get things right?
altonfaninmd

Re: Good Eats Catfish episode, on the 8th?

Postby sadiedog » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 pm

Because it's Food Network.
Because Food Network Sucks Donkey Poo Poo.

GE has moved several times in it's 10 years. Monday, Wednesday, Thursday. Am I missing any?
GES Chickeny Hands Resident Blond(e)/Dense Member
---------------
"When ordinary citizens understand they are being played for fools, they bristle." ~Charles Krauthammer - Washington Post
---------------
My recipes
sadiedog
Admiral Briner

Re: Good Eats Catfish episode, on the 8th?

Postby Yevgyeni » Sat May 15, 2010 11:51 am

I completely missed this episode, and I can't seem to find it on repeats. Is this one gone?
Yevgyeni
Seaman Apprentice Briner

Return to Show Specific Discussions