[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - Help a poor Canadian ooootttt

Help a poor Canadian ooootttt

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

Help a poor Canadian ooootttt

Postby GCanuck » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Our Food Network here in Canada is pathetic in its coverage of GE episodes. If I want to stay at all up-to-date I need a good torrent site to get episodes from. So far I have amassed a complete collection of every single episode ever made...but its always hard to find. Some sites that have GE episodes go down, some only have a spattering of certain episodes. Anybody out there have a good torrent site the that will consistently have the latest GE within hours( or a day) of a new episode being aired?

If you do please share it here and/or send me an email at gcorneil at hotmail dot com

Thanks, eh!

--G Canuck
GCanuck

Re: Help a poor Canadian ooootttt

Postby Kamidanshir » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:12 pm

I doubt you'll get much help here with that, but who knows?
Ash nazg durbatuluk, ash nazg gimbatul,
ash nazg thrakatuluk agh burzum-ishi krimpatul
Kamidanshir
Dread Pirate Briner

Postby okbye » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:27 pm

They don't have tivo in Canada?

If anyone does know of a torrent site they wouldn't be allowed to post it here anyway.
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious but I am so that's the way it comes out - Bill Hicks

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.“ Homer Simpson

Charlie Brooker: "What is the most complicated thing you do in your kitchen?"
David Mitchell: "Worry about death."
okbye
Crazy Aunt

Postby GCanuck » Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 pm

We have PVR's but not TIVO and as i said Food Network Canada is crazy behind in its episodes anyways.

As for not being allowed to speak of torrents on the board...I guess that is a risk i had to take not reading the rules...but I'll argue 2 points. 1 - discussion should never be censored on the net if we ever really want it to be Open and Free ( both with Capital letters) 2 - If your worried about the legality of torrent sites....downloading is legal in Canada.

So if you _can_ help but can't post your response in fear of "The Man"...shoot be me a PM or an email...if not not harm in asking!!!

gcorneil at hotmail dot com

http://saveournet.ca/
GCanuck

Postby okbye » Fri Apr 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Sorry, I thought that said you had to stay up all night to see GE. That's what speed reading does to you :lol:

The net may be free but this is essentially private property, the site owners set the policy they want followed just like every other website and on this particular site torrent posts are not allowed, especially of GE because some of the people who work on the show are members here and it would be very disrespectful to help give their work away under their noses.
In this case google is your friend. Or maybe someone will pm you, who knows.
I don't mean to sound cold, cruel or vicious but I am so that's the way it comes out - Bill Hicks

"Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.“ Homer Simpson

Charlie Brooker: "What is the most complicated thing you do in your kitchen?"
David Mitchell: "Worry about death."
okbye
Crazy Aunt

Return to Show Specific Discussions