[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: date(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /viewtopic.php on line 988: getdate(): It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected the timezone 'UTC' for now, but please set date.timezone to select your timezone.
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4505: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4507: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4508: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4509: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3706)
www.goodeatsfanpage.com • View topic - EA1C06: Grill Seekers- manufacturer of the charcoal grill?

EA1C06: Grill Seekers- manufacturer of the charcoal grill?

Discussions of shows as they air

Moderators: Kama, mojopox, BuddyHolly, Tymoria

EA1C06: Grill Seekers- manufacturer of the charcoal grill?

Postby abisking » Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:12 pm

I'm looking for the manufacturer of the charcoal grill used in this episode. Jim Weatherly from Barbeques Galore, Georgia, was on the show but they don't mention the name. From what I see of the logo, it's not a Weber, Lynx or Twin Eagles. Any thoughts?
abisking

Re: EA1C06: Grill Seekers- manufacturer of the charcoal grill?

Postby Party Flavor » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:57 am

Bar-B-Chef, now discontinued
An opinionated non-authority, petit four lover, and backward telescope aficionado

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

When a chef tells me he is cooking with his grandmother's recipe, I always wonder why. Did talent skip the past two generations?
Party Flavor
Admiral Briner

Return to Show Specific Discussions